Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v AC Milan - can they progress? [Merged]

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
If you think that have £1 on them to win Champions League 300/1,if they go through they will be 12s or less i reckon, 12/1 about a 300/1 bet aint bad going,then just lay some off on next game, IF they get through that is.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
FlyingPigs5.jpg

This is more likely to happen

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4766902 said:
Anyone else think they can do it?
No.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
If they get a couple of early goals, end up winning 4-0 and it goes to extra time they could get 5

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
knowing what Arsenal are like, Van Persie will decide to score 5 on the night, because he's Robin Van Persie, and he scores when he wants..

But seriously, it could happen, but Milan will score tonight and it will then go tits up. Ibrahimovic is on fire.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'd like to think so but the last two wins were cosmetic, with Spurs failing to put the game to bed and Liverpool being far the better team. They'll score twice then Milan will ask the ref to throw it into the net.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
If Arsenal are in the next round then I shall hit myself in the testicles with a hammer.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Zero chance.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just seen arsenal team , most attacking team you could want Van Persie Walcott gervinho chamberlain rosicky, certainly gonna give it a go should be good viewing

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
There is a chance, about as much chance as us going up as champions. It can be done but highly unlikely...If you say, win both halves 2-0 it does not sound so bad. The problem is, Arsenal could well score 4, even 5 but I can't see them keeping a clean sheet atm.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just seen arsenal team , most attacking team you could want Van Persie Walcott gervinho chamberlain rosicky, certainly gonna give it a go should be good viewing

Fair play to them for giving it a go, but while that team certainly looks strong in attack they are very open to getting ripped to pieces on the counter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here