Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v AC Milan - can they progress? [Merged]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If Milan score just ONE goal, Arsenal need SIX. Milan will score, they've got a phenomenal forward line.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They might win but I don't think they'll be in the next round.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4766902 said:
I've just got a feeling that they may! It's the exact sort of crazy performance you can expect from Arsenal. Anyone else think they can do it?

5-0 win?

???

125-1 at william Hill Arsenal to win 5-0 put a quid on if You fancy it. :eek:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No chance. More chance of Milan getting five.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Will definitely put a pound on 4-0 and one on 5-0. As above, can't see Milan not scoring but the odds have got to be worth a couple of quid. Stranger things have happened.

Edit. Just checked the Ladbrokes site and they've suspended the 5-0 market for some reason

Theo Walcott to score first and Arsenal to win 4-0 is 250/1. Tempting......

Last edited:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I reckon they will be pumped up, the usually fickle arsenal crowd will be roaring, and then Milan will go and score in the first minute and we'll be left with 89 minutes of drying paint. Hope I'm wrong though!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No.

There is more chance of me getting home to find a naked Natalie Portman waiting for me in the bath. And we all know, Natalie is a shower-girl, she HATES taking a bath.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if theres a team that can score 5 goals its Arsenal. but as pointed out, you'd expect Milan score too, so no they wont progress.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
She takes a bath when she comes to mine.
imagesCALRI7MR.jpg
No.

There is more chance of me getting home to find a naked Natalie Portman waiting for me in the bath. And we all know, Natalie is a shower-girl, she HATES taking a bath.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4766902 said:
I've just got a feeling that they may! It's the exact sort of crazy performance you can expect from Arsenal. Anyone else think they can do it?

5-0 win?

???

Nope. 0-2 defeat seems more likely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here