Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
It's a terrible bet. they will be 10 points behind United and Chelski

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I accept the abuse, but all I ask is for apologies at the end of the season when this bet comes in.

I wouldn't say it's a DEFINATE win, but I see it as very likely coming in and at those odds, must be got on large :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I accept the abuse, but all I ask is for apologies at the end of the season when this bet comes in.

I wouldn't say it's a DEFINATE win, but I see it as very likely coming in and at those odds, must be got on large :thumbsup:

Every week this season I am backing Nottingham Forest, Brighton and Port Vale to win in a Patent. Whoever they're playing, however they're playing!

This time last week I was getting abuse from the chaps at Coral for backing Port Vale to win away at QPR, considering their 4-0 home win on the opening day.

QPR 1-3 Port Vale. :thumbsup:

My point is that the obvious thing doesn't always happen.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Please change your signature.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
£300 down the toilet.

Arsenal are far behind Chelsea and probably United too, they don't stand an earthly chance of winning it. Of sourse, they can beat anyone on the day, but they are too fragile and inconsistent. Spurs and City are not far behind Arsenal.

A lot of show-ponies, not enough work-horses.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Seeing as the premiership is now over 1/3 in, I thought it was time to bump this thread :blush:

Very few bookies are giving better than 4/1. I hope you got in when I said.

The Gunners are only going to get better from now and storm to the title.

Good luck all those that listened and I can't wait for the pay check in May :clap2:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The odds still say you only have a 1 in FIVE chance of winning your bet. I wouldn't get too cocky, there's still a long way to go!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

they still have a suspect/inconsistant keeper and lack someone in the middle of the park that can break up opposition attacks. Wilshere show promise for that role, but probably too young and lightweight at this point.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I put Arsenal to win 2-1 (17/2) today - top price with William Hill. :clap2:

Over the course of a season if you bet on the Gooners to win 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 or 5-1 when favourites you will make a handsome profit.

Can't see them winning the Premier League though.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Arsenal's last two Premiership trophies have occurred in years when we have been promoted...(02 & 04)

could happen

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
At this stage Arsenal stand as good a chance as the other top three, I would rather watch them than any other side in the Premiership, their style of play is excellent,not bothered whether they pick up the trophy or not, its purely the entertainment they provide.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
to me Arses' best XI is
GK-Whoever

Sagna/Clichy
Vermaelen/Koscielny

Fabregas/Song
Denilson/Walcott

Van Der Persie
Arshavin

a fine team I'm sure most would say but not strong enough to worry the big boys. I like the Arse they play lovely footy would love to see them win he PL.

Cannot believe you amoungst others think Koscielny is a better defender than Squillachi :facepalm: Diaby (when fully fit) is better than Denilson, and how you haven't got Nasri in Arsenal's best x11 is beyond me!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Seeing as the premiership is now over 1/3 in, I thought it was time to bump this thread :blush:

Very few bookies are giving better than 4/1. I hope you got in when I said.

Good luck all those that listened and I can't wait for the pay check in May :clap2:

I still don't think you stand much of a chance, but I am prepared to eat my words come May. I feel that the Arse squad is too fragile, prone to injuries, possibly due to the type of player that Wenger goes for. They have two outstanding players in Fabregas and Van Persie. Fabregas is more than likely to be off next summer and doesn't seem up for it this year to me. RVP is very suspect, healthwise, and to stand any chance you need to keep him fit.

The problem you're going to have is that United pace themselves cleverly and get stronger in the New Year, Chelsea have injuries to major players who will, come back strong. I don't see anyone else in the running - I still see those two being one/two, not sure of the order though probably Chelsea to win it.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
I f***ing hate the Arse and anybody who supports them or even likes them a little bit.They are the biggest whinging,cheating divers in the World and their manager has to get his press secretary to make up stories about affairs with French models who wouldn't even look at the prune faced perv,so that people will think that he isn't a kiddy fiddler.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
They also dive everytime someone goes near them.Try to get opposition players booked and sent off.Their manager never sees his own players transgressions and they really want to to be Barcelona.They have more red cards than any other team this season,and have serious previous for sendings off.A horrible,horrible team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here