Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogant Saints fans (again)

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
What , not another anti Saints thread. Surely not !!

The Echo comments are notoriously stupid. People who know what theyre talking about go on our proper forum, and on that forum you'll see 90% of Saints fans congratulating the Albion and recognising their achievement.

Now FFS just enjoy your promotion and championship and forget about us !!! I know if we were already up and you were battling out 2nd spot, we really wouldnt be bothered about you. (except for me of course as I'm a Brightonian)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

The Echo comments are notoriously stupid. People who know what theyre talking about go on our proper forum, and on that forum you'll see 90% of Saints fans congratulating the Albion and recognising their achievement.

Now FFS just enjoy your promotion and championship and forget about us !!! I know if we were already up and you were battling out 2nd spot, we really wouldnt be bothered about you. (except for me of course as I'm a Brightonian)

Read above, do you think many people care what you think ? We'll forget you after Saturday I promise.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I am genuinely struggling to understand why so many Brighton fans don't want to take every opportunity to celebrate our success and to celebrate the fact we have absolutely PISSED all over one of our 'local' teams. .

Which local team are you talking about. We drew 0 - 0 in November having peppered your goal for all of the first half, and didnt Bmuff take 4 points off you this season??

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A scummer trying to come to a Brighton forum to tell Albion fans what to do... oh the irony (and arrogance).

Do one tosser.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Read above, do you think many people care what you think ? We'll forget you after Saturday I promise.

Doesnt explain the endless Saints threads all season.

To be honest Express, even if you beat us on Saturday and Huds beat MK Dons, that will put them 3 points above us. All we do is match their result when you play them at home next weekend and we only need to win that game in hand against Plymouth (hopefully already relegated) on the Monday of the last week, and were back in 2nd going into the last easy game.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
so your easy game would be against walsall then redneb?

how did you get on in the corresponding fixture?

you`d better hope walsall are already relegated by then

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed, there are daft comments in all local papers. Given that the daft comments in your paper are about us though, it is understandable that it's discussed here.

Now FFS just enjoy your promotion and championship and forget about us !!! I know if we were already up and you were battling out 2nd spot, we really wouldnt be bothered about you.
You (ie other SCC fans) would if the comments in our paper were saying we were better than you, and you got lucky, had no injuries, etc etc.

Why get worked up about the SCC threads, we've won the division so junk like this gets discussed. And this thread is in response to SCC talking about us, not the other way around.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Doesnt explain the endless Saints threads all season.

To be honest Express, even if you beat us on Saturday and Huds beat MK Dons, that will put them 3 points above us. All we do is match their result when you play them at home next weekend and we only need to win that game in hand against Plymouth (hopefully already relegated) on the Monday of the last week, and were back in 2nd going into the last easy game.

The endless saints threads ? Maybe if so many of your fans didn't make so many stupid remarks it would be an issue. You don't see threads about Peterborough or MK Dons do you ? Anyway, you as an SCC fan coming on here to complain isn't inflammatory ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We'll forget you after Saturday I promise.
There's a promise you can't keep :)

Which local team are you talking about. We drew 0 - 0 in November having peppered your goal for all of the first half, and didnt Bmuff take 4 points off you this season??
Yes, Bmuff got given one of the worst penalty decisions of the season in injury time, otherwise it would have been 3 points each. But regrdless, the league is about finishing higher than everyone else, not just about the head to heads. If SCC win on Saturday they'll have taken 4 points off us - so what, it's about winning the league.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

If you are a Brightonian, why do you support Saints then redneb? Not having a pop at all, just interested that's all.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
That's the spirit!

Resolute defending is one of the hallmarks of a good team my friend, and as for Bournemouth, well , not even Man U win every game. Anyway, what are you doing arguing the toss with me? I thought you Southampton fans 'didn't care' about us?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Its a public forum so f*** off you cock.

redneb, everybody loves a good old fashioned 'moan up', thing is we haven't got much to moan about round our way.

So when a selection of the SCC with serious clinical delusions of grandeur do their thing and slag us/belittle us, is it any wonder that becomes a continued heated topic of the 'moan up', considering the season we have just had.

You seem reasonable, balanced and gracious. Thing is redneb I haven't seen Brighton fans pro-actively belittling you, yes there has been some heated backlash, but that was purely reactionary, based on things elements in your club (including your manager) had said/done.

I don't think any Albion fan had any bad blood towards Saints, you are not our rival, but this season whereas most away fans have been nothing but complimentary and gracious, Saints stand out alone as having a large and vocal contingent of bitter losers who have been every bit uncomplimentary.

We all want to draw a line under it, it is becoming tedious, but all the while some of your lot continue to load the bullets, people on here will likely fire the gun

I wish you well in your remaining games redneb,

Good luck

Last edited:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
For the record, I'm a Saints fan coz I wanted to be different from my siblings, Keegan had just signed, and our Dad moved to Hampshire in the 80's meaning my local weekend team was Saints. BHA have always been my 2nd team, indeed I was there at wembley 91, Cardiff 04, last game at goldstone, fans reunited etc.

Also, personally I've never come on here and started threads/comments on Albion - I only respond to anti-Saints threads.

And how is this not a public board when you dont even need to log in to view the threads, and anyone can create an account for themselves and happily use the board as long as theyre not offensive.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
For the record, I'm a Saints fan coz I wanted to be different from my siblings, Keegan had just signed, and our Dad moved to Hampshire in the 80's meaning my local weekend team was Saints. BHA have always been my 2nd team, indeed I was there at wembley 91, Cardiff 04, last game at goldstone, fans reunited etc.

Also, personally I've never come on here and started threads/comments on Albion - I only respond to anti-Saints threads.

And how is this not a public board when you dont even need to log in to view the threads, and anyone can create an account for themselves and happily use the board as long as theyre not offensive.

You're from Brighton and keegan is long gone. We all did things we regret when we were younger redneb. But if you ask the mods nicely I am sure they may able to allocate you the name "blueneb".

Welcome home back where you belong, there is no shame in coming out of the closet blueneb (see its getting easier already).

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You're from Brighton and keegan is long gone. We all did things we regret when we were younger redneb. But if you ask the mods nicely I am sure they may able to allocate you the name "blueneb".

Welcome home back where you belong, there is no shame in coming out of the closet blueneb (see its getting easier already).

Think your missing the point of my name - my chums call me that backwards (no im not gay for the record)

Seriously though, do you think the Albion players have any animosity towards the Saints. Would they try less harder against Huddersfield? I remember the scum on the last day of the season 2005 against WBA played shite just cos of the Redknapp thing. Maybe Albion have more integrity than the P**pey.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Think your missing the point of my name - my chums call me that backwards (no im not gay for the record)

Seriously though, do you think the Albion players have any animosity towards the Saints. Would they try less harder against Huddersfield? I remember the scum on the last day of the season 2005 against WBA played shite just cos of the Redknapp thing. Maybe Albion have more integrity than the P**pey.

If poyet decides to play some fringe players is up to Poyet, but my hunch is against you and Huddersfield (because of whats riding on it) he wouldn't.

The Albion players did use Adkins comments to motivate themselves for sure, but I would not think for 1 second they would ever do anything than there best. They are pro's and not fans.

If we beat you and Huddersfield beat us, rest assured there will be no conspiracy. Every player wearing our shirt will give their best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here