Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus reader Angie lays into Seagulls Party...

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
roz said:
Ah! This'll be the fragrant Angela Rowlands that accused Robert Mugabe of overseeing the stadium referendum...

http://archive.theargus.co.uk/2005/10/10/203904.html

(And Another Wiccan!!!)
There is a definite need to re-make the Wicker Man with Marina Pepper in the Britt Eklund role and Norman Baker as Edward Woodward. Martin Perry has done Austin Powers and so he is now ready for Christopher Lee.
Angie is surely some minor fertility figure who gets regularly rogered in the rear of the Lewes LibDem Constituency Head quarters.

Dandyman

In London village.
mona said:
There is a definite need to re-make the Wicker Man with Marina Pepper in the Britt Eklund role and Norman Baker as Edward Woodward. Martin Perry has done Austin Powers and so he is now ready for Christopher Lee.
Angie is surely some minor fertility figure who gets regularly rogered in the rear of the Lewes LibDem Constituency Head quarters.

:lolol: Genius.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Barrel of Fun said:
No one except the daftest wants to go and watch a bunch of deadbeats. http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.1379254.0.0.php

Quality.

I put it to you that this woman, whilst obviously a clam lapper, has a point, however It isn't a case of wanting to, but being compelled to, out of a sense of duty, loyalty and tradition.

She will never understand those concepts, so no point in arguing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
reuters said:
somepeople should stop typing offensive comments to her and the other people its not going to help win the argument.

BINGO

Some people on here need a reality check.

NOT EVERYONE IN BRIGHTON AND HOVE ( or sussex for that matter) AGREE WITH US!

The Argus, Sussex Express/national Newspapers etc etc are full of letters in the past and now opposing our stadium. the trick is to be so sure of our case that the argument wins out and Kelly agrees with our views. So far Two inspectors have not and one inspector has. Prescott did, but has since been discredited ( or at least his Civil Cervants have - incidently the same civil servants who are advising Kelly)

As things stand, Kelly is the only person we need to worry about. So what if people do not vote for us in the local elections, so what if people write nasty things about us.....kelly hardly reads the local rag or a web site. She ( or the civil servants) will make her.their mind up based on the evidence, not the scribblings of voiciferous opponents.

This Angela obviously has an issue with football fans...so what?

I ahve an issue with people who undertake me on the M23.....yes its annoying but does it alter the way the world turns...no.

If and when the stadium is agreed. or turned down, that is the time we will really see people come out of the woodwork...wether its the bandwagon jumpers or the "I told you so" brigade.

Till then, dont let it bother you.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Dave the Gaffer said:
BINGO

Some people on here need a reality check.

NOT EVERYONE IN BRIGHTON AND HOVE ( or sussex for that matter) AGREE WITH US!

The Argus, Sussex Express/national Newspapers etc etc are full of letters in the past and now opposing our stadium. the trick is to be so sure of our case that the argument wins out and Kelly agrees with our views. So far Two inspectors have not and one inspector has. Prescott did, but has since been discredited ( or at least his Civil Cervants have - incidently the same civil servants who are advising Kelly)

As things stand, Kelly is the only person we need to worry about. So what if people do not vote for us in the local elections, so what if people write nasty things about us.....kelly hardly reads the local rag or a web site. She ( or the civil servants) will make her.their mind up based on the evidence, not the scribblings of voiciferous opponents.

This Angela obviously has an issue with football fans...so what?

I ahve an issue with people who undertake me on the M23.....yes its annoying but does it alter the way the world turns...no.

If and when the stadium is agreed. or turned down, that is the time we will really see people come out of the woodwork...wether its the bandwagon jumpers or the "I told you so" brigade.

Till then, dont let it bother you.

Exactly right Dave. Trouble is folk are so frustrated at this saga that breaking point for many has been reached. We are not all cool dudes like your goodself! :D

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
GS-HC-Big-Al.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Dear Angie.

f*** OFF FROM THOSE CONNECTED TO BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB

Yours sincerley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports