Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus reader Angie lays into Seagulls Party...

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Re: Argus reader Angie lays into Seagulls Party...

The Wookiee said:
Thats exactly what I was thinking.

These types of letters are surely the work of some wind up merchant.

Why would any sane person waste time and effort in writing something that they clearly no nothing about.

Surely she must realise she is now going to be publically humilated by those who DO know what they are talking about !
Its not a letter its just one of those stupid geeky society misfit message board type things, used by people who still live with their Mums on benefits who had never had sex........:ohmy: :lolol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Re: Re: Re: Re: Argus reader Angie lays into Seagulls Party...

hove born&bred said:
Its not a letter its just one of those stupid geeky society misfit message board type things, used by people who still live with their Mums on benefits who had never had sex........:ohmy: :lolol:

OI! Don't drag me into this :angry: :angry:

:p

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have the batteries for your vibrator run out Angie?
Nice one Kev, I think.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
:lolol:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: guinness dave, newhaven on 3:36am today
eve....shouldnt you be getting your husbands tea ready?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:clap2:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
wehatepalace said:
Posted by: guinness dave, newhaven on 3:36am today
eve....shouldnt you be getting your husbands tea ready?
:clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
rospants said:
why dont you reply to the letter with an offer trig?
I've had enough of women for this weekend after being SLAPPED by an old slutfacedwhorebitchwoman on a bus in Cheltenham yesterday.

:jester:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Trigger said:
I've had enough of women for this weekend after being SLAPPED by an old slutfacedwhorebitchwoman on a bus in Cheltenham yesterday.

i dont suppose she slapped you for no reason??

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Re: Re: Argus reader Angie lays into Seagulls Party...

Rangdo said:
How can creating the Seagulls Party make a mockery of local democracy? Surely being able to do that is a perfect example of democracy at work isn't it?

Yet another moron makes print.

Exactly. People like her really piss me off. And what has recent form got to do with it? A lot of people will not go to Withdean even if we were in fantastic form. I know we trot this line out time and again but taking 30,000+ to Cardiff did show that the club is important locally. Sometimes I find it hard to believe the kind of people we are up against in this fight. First a tiny group of students pass some tinpot motion opposing and now we get moronic letters from people who have really no idea and who in future should keep their mouths firmly closed.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'll agree with Lord B. sentiments here re her point:

Angela's quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putting up a party to protest about the lack of a stadium is childish, wasteful and makes a mockery of local democracy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How on earth creating a party to ensure wider knowledge of an issue which is close to the hearts of many is a mockery of local democray, I'll never understand. Isn't that democracy at its best? LDC's money spending against the wishes of their electorate is mocking local democracy!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Ironically she is probably helping our cause by making such crazy statements, anyone who reads that will realise how desperate our situation is and how much getting a stadium means to us, the club and the wonderful city of Brighton and Hove.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gully said:
Ironically she is probably helping our cause by making such crazy statements, anyone who reads that will realise how desperate our situation is and how much getting a stadium means to us, the club and the wonderful city of Brighton and Hove.

Rubbish.People who don't like football and there's plenty of them will see the Albion and Falmer as a complete eyesore and that size ground is not needed in our case in such a rural area.These people have no idea about football and the impact it will have on our comumity or how we have suffered.We must have more of these sort of people down south then anywhere else.Total snobs who don't know the facts and don't want to know.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yes, prejudice without knowing the facts, nobody would ever condone that would they!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is my letter

---------------------------------

f*** off.

That is all.

Kind regards

US

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
We must all be morons in the Seagulls Party.

Fancy not thinking of these arguments ourselves,and leaving politics to our intellectual superiors.

And as for all those cretins who voted Seagulls? Well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here