Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus online Great News

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I remember everyone celebrating 2 years ago :angry::angry::angry:

And quite rightly. That was just a dress rehearsal.

Come on grumble guts. Smile. You know you can.

:kiss:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
.......nope it has'nt sunk in yet, guess my heart is waiting for the 100% confirmation tomorrow or thursday

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I'm thrilled - Absolutely thrilled at the thought of us running out at a huge shiny brand new ALL OURS stadium.

I'm not old enough to appreciate thoroughly how bad the Goldstone end years were,but I was brought up by my father to love only one club - Brighton and Hove Albion FC,and that Belotti and Archer were scum. Infact one of the first ever songs I ever sung was 'Build a Bonfire' and I only must have been about 7/8! I loved the lyrics then because they made me laugh,but now they bring a tear to my eye and make me sing louder,with more passion.I want Belotti and Archer to realise they couldn't be my club,our club. SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Congratulations to all those that made this happen,major or minor parts,every little helps and after all our work,it's finally going to pay off.

I love my football club.:clap2::albion2::cry:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I'm thrilled - Absolutely thrilled at the thought of us running out at a huge shiny brand new ALL OURS stadium.

I'm not old enough to appreciate thoroughly how bad the Goldstone end years were,but I was brought up by my father to love only one club - Brighton and Hove Albion FC,and that Belotti and Archer were scum. Infact one of the first ever songs I ever sung was 'Build a Bonfire' and I only must have been about 7/8! I loved the lyrics then because they made me laugh,but now they bring a tear to my eye and make me sing louder,with more passion.I want Belotti and Archer to realise they couldn't be my club,our club. SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Congratulations to all those that made this happen,major or minor parts,every little helps and after all our work,it's finally going to pay off.

I love my football club.:clap2::albion2::cry:

What a GREAT post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here