London

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Commander said:
www.yourenotme.com

4 people in the UK with my name. You?

Well seeing as there are 4 people just at work with the same name as me I'm guessing not.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry."

:lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I am

"You are unique. You are one with the angry Squirrel. Shout 'I am the unique. I am unified with the badger overlord.' People will run away. That's because they're jealous. JEALOUS.. "

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
There are probably more people killed in yoghurt, cream, marshmallow and fluffy thing accidents each year then there are of you.

:sweet:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"There are probably more people killed in yoghurt, cream, marshmallow and fluffy thing accidents each year then there are of you."
:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Two - not sure if that's two others, or me and a doppelganger. What's the methodology here?

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
there are 1305 people with my name - then I saw there was the following message for me:-

I am currently looking for my real father, who I cannot remember, and would like to make initial contact. I think he split with my mom, when I was 6 mths old.. As mentioned before , I left Uni and when straight into teaching, which I love. I married in 1999

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I sent them my name and listed my hope for the reaminder of life. They replied in image alone.

screech.jpg

Dandyman

In London village.
You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry.

:ohmy:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
You are as rare as a wombats wingnut

only 2 with mine- but i know thats not true-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here