Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you unique?

Dandyman

In London village.
Dandyman said:
You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry.

:ohmy:

Then tried it again...

30 people with your name in the UK

I like this number. It's somewhere between here and over there. I wish I was there rather than here. Any Invites?. Well done keep it up. P.S. Watch out for the robots.

(in fact the 3 people with my surname in the London phone book are me, my uncle and my cousin)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
just the 1 mrs wembley

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Squirrels, Donkeys, Monkeys, these are a few of my favourite things. The chances are a JK has eaten one of them at one point. You monsters. Squirrels are chewy.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
You are as rare as a wombats wingnut

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
771 - "I laugh at you with your strangely common yet weirdly uncommon name. Eh! make me put it down then. Come on! You've got strawberry bon-bons? Why didn't you say. Neeep."

Que ?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There are 264 people with the same name as me, I have met one so far.

Squirrels, Donkeys, Monkeys, these are a few of my favourite things. The chances are a (my real name) has eat one of them at one point. You monsters. Squirrels are chewy.

Can't hold my hand up to any of those, a squirrel once bit me so it would be good to get revenge sometime, I revere monkeys and have eaten horse but never donkey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here