Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you still proud to be a Seagull?

Are you still proud to be a Brighton fan?

• Yes

Votes: 145 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Not as much as in the past

Votes: 17 10.2%

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's not easy to admit you're a Brighton fan, a Newcastle "fan" was mocking my shirt earlier when I walked along Church Road, a quick shout of, "your lot aren't any better" soon shut him up. Which was lucky, to be fair, because I would have had to run otherwise. :laugh:

Yes, I am proud to be a Brighton fan.

What sort of wanker wears a newcastle shirt in the footballing hotbed of a city like brighton? tut

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
fan for life , you have to put up with the bad times to equalise all the good times.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's not easy to admit you're a Brighton fan, a Newcastle "fan" was mocking my shirt earlier when I walked along Church Road, a quick shout of, "your lot aren't any better" soon shut him up. Which was lucky, to be fair, because I would have had to run otherwise. :laugh:.

I got abused by a random old guy for wearing a Brighton shirt in the village i live in, which is home to about 50 nearly dead people and me and is about 100miles from Brighton. Christ knows who he supported, he just said i was a disgrace for supporting such a shit team. That is how bad it is at the moment.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
There is always the silver lining of the stadium being built which to be fair make me feel VERY PROUD.

Yes a shite season, but it doesn't stop you supporing/feeling proud.....

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Yes, although I have been embarrassed at times this season.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Note: Not embarrassed to be an Albion fan, just by some of the dross we have served up.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I got abused by a random old guy for wearing a Brighton shirt in the village i live in, which is home to about 50 nearly dead people and me and is about 100miles from Brighton. Christ knows who he supported, he just said i was a disgrace for supporting such a shit team. That is how bad it is at the moment.

i hope you added him to the really dead list the cheeky fucka :laugh:

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
Best club in the world cant believe when i was a kid i supported man utd then my uncle took me too see them in 1976 think we won 5-0 against colchester or maybe mansfield memorys going a bit and a blue ever since and yes we have to renew our season tickets even more important in tough times

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Still am a Seagull and always will be even if I still live in Crawley (where most fans will most likely be Arsenal/ Chelski lifelong fans that decide to follow Crawley until they drop out and then revert back to their real teams) when they get into the league, but I knew Ipswitch fans living in Colchester and even Doncaster based Sheffield United fans that are still following their teams when their supposed hometown teams were in the same division.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
100% proud to be an Albion fan, as is my 13 year old son who has to put up with some real crap from some of his Utd/Chelski supporting mates, who have probably been to see Brighton with us more then they have seen their own team live.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm f***ed off to the MAX this season with our bloody sorry shower: but going cold on The Albion? Am I bollox! :ascarf:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Always proud to be a Seagull, was shouting abuse at the Portscum in the Font & Firkin on saturday...marvelous scenes and a rendition of "you're just a shit town in Fareham".....I was quite drunk!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here