Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you starting to think sacking Wendy might have been the right thing to do?

Do you think sacking Wendy was the right move by the club

• Total voters

Midikilledmydog

Aug 20, 2006
I don't bore 99% of people though it's just the narrowminded

You probably bore the overwhelming majority, but most of them can't be arsed to reply, still you must be correct because eveyone discusses employment issues with the doorman on the way into the office

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
how many f***ing season tickets have we sold.............. just tell me.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Although I thought the Wilkins sacking was unfair I still thought it was the best decision. He's not a good enough manager, his man-management skills weren't good, the players got too comfortable with him, nobody had to work hard for their place, it was given to them... (the list is pretty long).

Whether or not we get promoted or make it to the play-offs under Adams is beside the point, the fact is, I feel more confident and enthusiastic having him as the manager than I ever did or would of done with Wilkins.

I agree with that 100%
Football under Wilkins had got so bad IMO that I was considering not renewing the season ticket. I finally persuaded myself that it would be OK and then Micky came along. I am relatively enthusiastic about the new season although I am concerned that we have no back up strikers - Gatting definitely ain't up for it and I doubt, on what I have seen or read, that Dixon is either - I would like to be proved wrong but have severe doubts.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
How do you think your season's gonna go having come so close last year? Is there loads of enthusiasm or do the fans think the chance of promotion may have passed them by??

IF & i say IF we make the playoffs again, it will be a good season....losing Westwood is massive blow, but we've all sort of known that he we would be going & he basically sold himself in playoff games on SKY

Again, losing Garner I think is huge (offset by Bridges coming back) as I think that we must now have the slowest frontline in the divison....although saying that, it suits the way Ward likes to play the long ball...:angry:

A bit like Brighton in sense that we NEVER have just an ordinary season....does make it exciring though:)
:sheep:

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
How do you think your season's gonna go having come so close last year? Is there loads of enthusiasm or do the fans think the chance of promotion may have passed them by??

IF & i say IF we make the playoffs again, it will be a good season....losing Westwood is massive blow, but we've all sort of known that he we would be going & he basically sold himself in playoff games on SKY

Again, losing Garner I think is huge (offset by Bridges coming back) as I think that we must now have the slowest frontline in the divison....although saying that, it suits the way Ward likes to play the long ball...:angry:

A bit like Brighton in sense that we NEVER have just an ordinary season....does make it exciring though:)
:sheep:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I agree with that 100%
Football under Wilkins had got so bad IMO that I was considering not renewing the season ticket. I finally persuaded myself that it would be OK and then Micky came along. I am relatively enthusiastic about the new season although I am concerned that we have no back up strikers - Gatting definitely ain't up for it and I doubt, on what I have seen or read, that Dixon is either - I would like to be proved wrong but have severe doubts.

It did get bad, but I would never not renew or think about not renewing my season ticket, I would go whether we were in the Conference or the Championship. But I do agree about the back-up striker, Gatting isn't the answer and I don't think Dixon is either, but I will give him more time before I make up my mind completely on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here