Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you going to renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 61 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 29.7%
  • Undecided at the moment

Votes: 22 18.6%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh and read the small print as a cup ticket is now withdrawn !

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
You can't deny it,next seasons ticket is an absolute bargain.:rolleyes:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep.

Once bought, It's done for another year and I don't have to think about "Shall I go or not?" you just go!

Not bothered about missing next years LDV game!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Oh and read the small print as a cup ticket is now withdrawn !
My 3year deal is based on 24 games per season so I'm interested to find out if thats still the case or they've withdrawn the cup ticket. But I've not had a peep from the club.
I think last years renewal date was March 1st so wasn't it earlier last season?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'm not as i just can't afford it at the moment, im going to america in october so all my spare cash is going in to saveing for that. I'm going to miss atleast two games when im in florida. Withdean doesn't sell out anymore without it being too hard to get a ticket, so theres no real need to get a season ticket apart from the fact that you don't have to piss around going to the club shop.

Black N Tan

Jan 28, 2006
West London
Yes, will be renewing. To all you lot who won't, don't start whinning and crying next season if we draw a big side in the cup and you can't get a ticket.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Its probably going to be a yes,my dad, brother and I have been sharing two tickets since we moved to withdean, and i have been in japan for the past two seasons. With my brither off to uni next October and me not expected home until autumn sometime and then maybe ready to leave england for a new country soon after, i am not sure if it will be worth it. Know when i get home, i will need to see the albion as much as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here