Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you going to renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 61 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 29.7%
  • Undecided at the moment

Votes: 22 18.6%

• Total voters

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Of course. If I can tolerate the god-awful years at Priestfield, then renewing now is a no-brainer.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Undecided. I've had a season ticket for as long as I can remember and have a great seat in E block BUT new baby on the way means money is tight and no problems getting a ticket on a match by match basis anymore.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Of course I am, I only have to think back to last summer and summers before, to realise that I must have at least a bi-weekly dose of blue and white. I hate no football in the summer and come August I'm tearing what hair I have left out.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Until the day I die.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
It will be the 2nd year of my 3yr deal, though I haven't had anything from the club to confirm this yet

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Might not bother and just buy tickets for games I want to see.

But then I'd end up going to them all probably.

I enjoy the pub before and after more than the games now. Might just do aways.

It is annoying that student tickets cannot be purchased in the south stand singing section.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes but staying in South Stand even though more expensive.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bound to go for it.

Whilst the renewal date is ridiculously early, I make it a little more bearable by paying with my credit card, gaining me lots of Tesco Clubcard points that I can spend on holidays. I also then put off actually paying for it for another month.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Are you renewing your season ticket?

Grendel said:
Given that every match has gone on general sale (i.e. after the postal ballot), getting tickets isn't really an issue.

Have to admit I only signed up for one in the Championes era when getting a ticket was getting harder every game. Used to spend ridiculous amounts of time trying to get through to the ticket office on the phone. Never went without one tho, but sometimes that was only due to mates or the NSC ticket exchange. Oh, yeah, and that time in the away end for the Swindon match.

These days are are gone for now, but fuckit, I'll get one just for the sheer convenience. Who can really be arsed to send off an envelope or go trotting along to the ticket office every other Saturday? Besides, nowhere in the ground I'd rather be that H Block Row F innit? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
without a doubt...even though my eldest doesn't qualify for "student" rate in North stand....he is going to have to fund some of it himself now!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We may not be able to afford it but I am starting a new job next month so we are going to try the credit card way.
We are still talking it over.
If not then we will still get tickets via the office for each game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here