Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you going to renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 61 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 29.7%
  • Undecided at the moment

Votes: 22 18.6%

• Total voters

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Right, the postman's been, and now comes the scary bit. To renew or not to renew?

Frankly, I've had it. I love my seat in F-Block, despite the morgue atmosphere, because the view is excellent and I doubt you can really get a better view. I've sat here for the past five years, with my mates, we have a laugh despite the performances and I would love to stay there.

BUT, I don't think I can afford it anymore. Prices are going up, renewal dates seem to be getting earlier and I'm not getting any richer. So I fear I may have to sack off my seat for the remainder of our time at Withdean and scramble for the odd home game, instead, with away games becoming the priority. And I feel quite down about it :down:

Anyone else in the same boat? Who else is considering jacking in their season ticket? And why? How many feel the same as FalmerForAll re: moving seats?

Last edited:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
eastlondonseagull said:
So I fear I may have to sack off my seat for the remainder of our time at Withdean and scramble for the odd home game, instead

Given that every match has gone on general sale (i.e. after the postal ballot), getting tickets isn't really an issue.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Re: Re: Are you renewing your season ticket?

Grendel said:
Given that every match has gone on general sale (i.e. after the postal ballot), getting tickets isn't really an issue.

But getting a decent seat might be, especially when we romp back up the table next season ;)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I shall be renewing, as much as the withdean experience isn't the best, having a seaosn ticket means I get to see football at least every other week and more with the number of away games I manage to squeeze in. If I didn't the missus would find something more important to do and so I wouldn't buy a ticket.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I can afford it so i shall.

Having heard about the price hike i am suddenly less sure...i will renew it if i can!

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Not renewing because I didnt have one last season, but I have purchased a NEW one.

Dandyman

In London village.
Yes - despite the club demanding my hard earned by 15 March I will try and demonstrate more concern for my club than it displays to it's supporters.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
its not even a question

as tinx said ...............

shall be renewing, as much as the withdean experience isn't the best, having a seaosn ticket means I get to see football at least every other week and more with the number of away games I manage to squeeze in. If I didn't the missus would find something more important to do and so I wouldn't buy a ticket.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
I'm going to America for a year so won't be getting a new one. If i wasn't going then i wouldn't be renewing it either purely because i can't afford that amount in one go.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fourteenth Eye said:
If I didn't the missus would find something more important to do and so I wouldn't buy a ticket.

must be love :lolol:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
new bathroom, wife workingg some Saturdays so daughter requires entertaining and essential rendering job on the house mean me and the boy will be fairweather supporters next season.

My seats is on the back row of C with a great view, going to miss it but its not such a big decision in this town called malice

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Yes.. posted this afternoon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here