Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are You More Embarrassed or Angry By This Season??

???

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
So Livermore was good enough for a promotion winning team from the championship but now not good enough for a team struggling in league 1. Maybe if he was actually played in his correct position?

Thats what I was thinking

Likewise for Virgo, it is unfair on the lad to keep shoe horning him anywhere just so he can get a game. It makes him look worse than he really is. He is an asset to the club as a defender, so play him there.

Also the WIND excuse at Hartlepool was embarrassing

Disappointed most definitely. I was full of optimism at the start of the season. The squad now looks strong (with the exception of up front), yet he's not playing the best players, or not playing them in their right positions.

Kuipers
Whing Virgo Elphick Richards
Cox/Anyinsah Savage/Livermore Thornton McLeod
Forster Murray

Should be good enough, IMO, to be top 4, or at the very least top 6, in this league. But we've looked nothing like it except for the first 1 or 2 games of the season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If we over acheived last year, (as I am forever being told ) and we are under acheiving this year then the blame must lie with Adams. He needed to look at what he had a little while longer in my opinion before tweaking it. When we signed Virgo I thought what with Elpheck and Lynch already here that things looked rosy at the back. I`m not blaming Adams for Lynch`s poor attitude but do we looked as solid as we should ?

The worst part of all is that he has failed to get a solid shape to the midfield, and even now it would not take long to get things right providing he accepts he has made mistakes and is man enough to put that right.

Thornton must start, and when he has Murray and a fit Forster ahead of him I expect big things. Its the other 3 midfield spots that are the cause for concern.

Its now down to confidence as well and this is where Adams must earn his corn. If he is not the master tactician and then fails to motivate them its going to get worst.

There is no way we should be thinking of calling for his head at this stage though.
Knight has sacked managers before for losing the confidence of the fans so Adams must turn this around before xmas or part of the crowd will turn vehemently against him and there will be divided sections at Withdean come the holiday period.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
You are only 10 games in, if you are just a point or 2 off the foot of the table in another 10 games time then you may have grounds to be concerned, but it is a little too early for panic stations just yet IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here