Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you lot as fed up as us

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Reading haven't won this year and have failed to score in many of their games.

But don't worry Royals, bring on West ham.

I have never seen such a bunch of over paid pri-maddonnas as that shower of shite from east London.

At least no one expected Brighton to stay up....most expected us to win the league. You've done exceptionally well and ground out your wins with determination and true grit.

Pardew has now got to go. I've sat on the fence for so long with him but now, i'm in the opinion that he has no tactical knowledge and his motivational skills are piss poor. The only problem is, who in their own mind would want to take over a pile of poo like ours.

One good thing that came from today was our supporters were superb....which is a first

I feel numb :cry:

Carry on !

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
If you don't make it this year you lose the parachute payments don't you? That'll be bad news if you're still in this league next season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why did he only bring Teddy on when you were three goals down?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Rangdo said:
If you don't make it this year you lose the parachute payments don't you? That'll be bad news if you're still in this league next season.

We've had the last parachute payment.

Apparently, and this came up at a fans forum with our MD, if we stay down, we need to sell at least one player for a 7 figure sum. We still have at least 4 players on prem wages (30k pw) and two of those are out of contract this year and two next.

Our finances at the club are sound up until the end of next season (that's as far as they've been predicted to) but maybe our chairman hasn't taken into account the 12,000 less supporters who ain't going to be going any more.

If we go up this season via a flukey playoff run, we will be relegated from the prem by christmas.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Jevs, I drink in a local full of hammers fans. Its going to be a bundle of laughs tonight.

They've all topped themselves m8...you'll be able to get served in record time tonight

Why did he only bring Teddy on when you were three goals down?

Please read my initial post about his tactical awareness. The bloke's a joke.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
jevs said:
At least no one expected Brighton to stay up....most expected us to win the league. You've done exceptionally well and ground out your wins with determination and true grit.

God you are one smug patronising git
:p

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Re: Re: Are you lot as fed up as us

26-10-02 said:
jevs said:

B.B.S must be boring tonight, if we are blessed with your lightning wit sir.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Pardew no tactical awareness? Well thats abit harsh mate. I thought him playing Harewood on the right and Mullins in the left back position in the P/O final was bloody good!

:clap2:

"there's only one Alan Pardew ooone Alan Pardew!!"

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Re: Re: Are you lot as fed up as us

26-10-02 said:
jevs said:

Is the "26-10-02" in your username your birthdate by any chance :tosser:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
jevs said:
At least no one expected Brighton to stay up....most expected us to win the league.

Are you having a laugh?

Most bookies made Wolves favourites to win the division. Many had Leicester as second favourites. Not a single bookmaker anywhere (other than East London perhaps) made West Ham favourites. So who were all these people who expected you to win the league?

Face it, Jevs. Most West Ham fans will grizzle like f*** whatever position your side is in. Your club's support are a notorious bunch of whingers. Always have been, probably always will be.

Tonight you're only 7th in the Championship. My heart bleeds for you......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No we are not as we are achieving - West Ham aren't

E

enigma

With the talent West Ham have,they should be top of the league, Pardew has ruined them.Its all about sacking Pardew, getting Trev in til the end of the season and winning the play offs! My grandad is from Forest Gate, lived about 1/2 mile from Upton Park so soft spot for them.2nd result I look for.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
jevs said:
Pardew has now got to go. I've sat on the fence for so long with him but now, i'm in the opinion that he has no tactical knowledge and his motivational skills are piss poor. The only problem is, who in their own mind would want to take over a pile of poo like ours.

Agreed, I think that Alan Pardew is grossly over-rated as a manager. I still remember with pleasure when Pardew couldn't accept the fact that despite all the thousands of pounds he spent on players, he was beaten by a better team over the league season and refused to give our team (that was assembled on a shoe string budget) any credit for winning the league rather than looking at his own shortcomings.

And now as manager of arguably the biggest team in the Championship he still can't take them any further.

A one club wonder, perhaps?

Whatever he is deemed to be, he will always be a first rate tosser.

The only problem if Pardew goes: West Ham will probably go for Mark McGhee, and then we'll end up getting left with your rubbsh reject at the end of the mangerial merry-go-round!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here