Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you happy?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm reasonably content with my lot; married, decent job, house etc. However me and the missus both have the feeling that we've drifted into our late 20s without having done or acheived much in the last 8-9 years, as such we're considering maybe a 'career break' could be in order.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
not been for a while

not for any reason mind you , i just find i'm getting pissed off easier and easier :(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You can tell the search facility is back on can't you. :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Much happier than last Sunday

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Not really, buts its not exactly a temporary feeling, and not in any way related to what is actually going on in my life.

Will be changing jobs soon which will cheer me up, have some good friends and a fantastic family, but suffer from a hell of a lot of anxiety (wish I knew why) which I find hard to shift. And its generally about nothing whatsoever.

Its not all doom and gloom though, have good moments and feel better than I have done at times in the past.

:)

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Definitely a big YES. Wife has recently found out that she is expecting twins.

Already have two wonderful daughters: one a fully fledged seagulls fan, the other is waiting in the wings (only 3 at present), job going OK, enjoying life, etc. just need the right decision at the enquiry,

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
tadley gull said:
Definitely a big YES. Wife has recently found out that she is expecting twins.

Already have two wonderful daughters: one a fully fledged seagulls fan, the other is waiting in the wings (only 3 at present), job going OK, enjoying life, etc. just need the right decision at the enquiry,

Congratulations Tadley :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Braders7 said:
not been for a while

not for any reason mind you , i just find i'm getting pissed off easier and easier :(
Life's a **** innit Braders?! But still, today's the first time for a while I've been able to 'celebrate' over a defeatist pint ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here