Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you happy?

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
Was happy until earlier in the week when my employer announced some compulsory redundancies.

It's not the redundancies per se that have dampened my mood, more the uncertianty of not knowing whether I am affected or not.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yep, Nothing going wrong, football team doing well and a great girlfriend.
Will be a lot happier when we get Falmer though.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Yes I'm happy and counting the days as I'm off to New Zealand for a month in 6 weeks. The only down side will be one of the reasons I'm happy leaving my Albion supporting boyfriend behind. His job will be be to text me the scores!!

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Yes im very happy thanks,but whats new:clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Re: Re: Are you happy?

Barnet Seagull said:
I think you misread.
Despite finding all too easy to GHOST past you, my natural position is not in fact, WINGER. I am a striker.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Quiet astonishing to see many happy people on here,always got the impression most where misrable sad *****:D

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not really, but hoping to change that soon by;
moving to a new house (late feb/early march),
going on a nice holiday (april),
finding a better job (soon as bloody possible).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was happy for 3 months of my life. I was 20 and things seemed great.
Some people just haven't the make-up to be happy though, and i think i am one of those people. I don't weep myself to aching sleep, but my outlook is pessimistic. I suppose i prefer to imagine the worst and get the pleasant surprise of things being ok.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Re: Are you happy?

Simster said:
Despite finding all too easy to GHOST past you, my natural position is not in fact, WINGER. I am a striker.

True. In the Darius Henderson/Graham Barrett mould.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yes thank you, Simster.

Cricket starts in a bit, I'm going to the game tomorrow and having a ruby with a couple of mates tomorrow night after watching the rugger. Might even eat an orange in a minute!

:)

WINNER.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
England on today again?

larus

I'm nearly always happy/content.

I think I'm an optimist, so that probadly explains it. I'm not blindly optimistic, i.e. I don't think the totally unexpected will happen, but I have a positive outlook on life.

People who are 'lucky' tend to be optimists. People who are pessimists won't ever try anything, as they expect the worst. AS they expect the worst, they don't take chances, etc, etc.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
wonderful girlfriend, wonderful step-daughter, lovely house worth loads more than our mortgage, Albion at home tomorrow, my birthday party tomorrow night, my birthday on wednesday, half decent job & healthy. Guess I can't complain.

Not too sure about being 40 next week though.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
happy but stressed and always got too much to do.

looking back had some great times and done alot of things. Got a good job i really like and with good pay.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
I can enjoy being unhappy, but am mostly content.

I have more than I need but occaisionally feel unfulfilled. However, I have no desire to change or achieve much more. Perhaps I am just too comfortable.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes... only unhappy in close season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here