Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you happy with Ulloa out and O'Grady in?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
A couple of years ago we gambled spending £2million on a striker from the Spanish second division - it paid off

We are now gambling half that on a striker who has scored goals in this league and people are moaning ?

Get some bloody perspective !!

Pickles

May 5, 2014
No way am I happy about this.

As Kev says, 7 million of quality out and 7 quids worth of something else in.

Happy? I'm chuffed to blooming bits., and bet your bottom dollar that Burke the boot is too now he's got rid of another Gus man.

Cobblers.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Unfortunately for you, this is the calibre of signings you will be making.
TB will invest in stadia and the training complex, which he owns and is an asset, but hides behind the FFP constraints when buying and paying wages.
Strange behaviour from a so called billionaire.

And what the holy shag has it got to do with you, winker ?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Happy? I'm chuffed to blooming bits., and bet your bottom dollar that Burke the boot is too now he's got rid of another Gus man.

Cobblers.

Good old Burke. He must be feeling terribly clever tonight to have sold our best asset. A complete idiot could have done that. It will be the quality of the signings that we now make that matters.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Excactly, they are RUMOURS.The lub doesn't make any comments on who we are interested in, cos it is very unprofessional, and most people on here haven't got a clue who we are really after. How many players we are supposedly linked with are just agents having a punt or driving up interest somewhere else. We have made two signings so far and the press, us on here , and sky spirts news didnt have a clue we were signing them before the club announced a statement. For christs sake, show a little trust in the club, they want success as much as any of us, if not more.

Rant over

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm gonna wait and see.

I'm gonna wait and see if we actually sign him, then wait and see if we sign anyone else who might me more of the Ulloa replacement, and if he is, wait and see how he performs in our team.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Unfortunately for you, this is the calibre of signings you will be making.
TB will invest in stadia and the training complex, which he owns and is an asset, but hides behind the FFP constraints when buying and paying wages.
Strange behaviour from a so called billionaire.

What is the point of this post? Are you trying to insinuate something about Tony Bloom? I think Palace fans should be banned for posts like this. It's pathetic.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm gonna wait and see.

I'm gonna wait and see if we actually sign him, then wait and see if we sign anyone else who might me more of the Ulloa replacement, and if he is, wait and see how he performs in our team.

Fair enough, but I'm sure others are allowed to be worried, and clearly it's not just me.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Cobblers.

What a joke some of our supporters are. Who's saying O'Grady is the direct replacement for Ulloa? He's probably back up striker (and a pretty decent signing based on last season) but don't let that get in the way of moaning.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Fair enough, but I'm sure others are allowed to be worried, and clearly it's not just me.

Of course they are. I don't mean to sound like I think anyone who worries is somehow a bad fan. I don't get wound up by other people being concerned, or even those going beyond concern and just being moaners. I'm just put my position out there.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What a joke some of our supporters are. Who's saying O'Grady is the direct replacement for Ulloa? He's probably back up striker (and a pretty decent signing based on last season) but don't let that get in the way of moaning.

Despite what I've said earlier, I do hope you're right.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Good old Burke. He must be feeling terribly clever tonight to have sold our best asset. A complete idiot could have done that. It will be the quality of the signings that we now make that matters.

Yep, the players and staff absolutely admire Burke the boot.

They're genuinely so grateful that he's there.

If the tea lady was nice to Gus once, she's next on the hit list.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Do you think he is some kind of Palace secret agent then?

Grow up

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You make it sound like a swap deal!
O'Grady arrival has nothing whatsoever to do with Leo depature.
This

Naylor has peddled this info in just about every article on Ulloa over the last couple of weeks. Is this inside info or mischief making?

"but has become increasingly frustrated by what he regards as a lack of investment in the squad"

I wondered that myself. There were no direct quotes from the player who has behaved himself impeccably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here