Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you happy with our performance in the transfer window?

Are you happy with our performance in the transfer window?

• Yes, we have done well.

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No, it's simply not enough.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I don't generate opinions.

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
Also no news on the rumour that Chippy was going to MK Dons.

That would have been funny after seeing what Chippy did to that Hassocks player last night. It was near the half way line and we could hear the smack behind the goal.
There's no hiding place Leon.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm pretty happy. As MAgoo says the club have clearly worked their nads off to get the players. All the players are a gamble to a lesser or greater extent but that's inevitable for a club in our position. But we've stregthened the defense and midfield and possibly up front too(bowditch is a striker, right?). All in all our best bit of transfer business in a while, I'd say.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Disapointed we didnt get Currie but there seems to have been a real determination to get players in.

8 out of 10.

:clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Not a bad day at the office....maybe we can get this aussie permanat if he's good in the summer....A great day if we had been able to grab either byfield,forster or constantine...not to be!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Think they did well. Shame we couldn't get a striker in but I didn't really expect us to anyway. It would have been a step down for the three that we went for so I think it was always unlikely. Not bothered about Currie as we got two other midfielders. Well done DK and DW.

:clap:

Last edited:

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
It depends how much credence you give the quotes about the strikers we have tried to sign.
I believe we made approaches, but don't think Byfield was ever a realistic option.
Overall, optimistic about the players added, and not sorry to see the back of Henderson or Molango.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I was surprised when I read the paper this morning to see how many signings we’d made. So I am pleased, looking forward to a fit Bowditch returning as he has a lot to offer.
Plus getting money for a sulking keeper who in my opinion has cost us points is good business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here