Are You Happy Living In The UK?

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
if u lived in africa u might understand why thats being ungrateful

OK I dont disagree with you. It is very easy to use the 'be grateful for what you have got' arguement, there are ALWAYS people worse off than YOU.

However we must have a right to disagree with the way our country is run. Thats called a democracy.

The third world dont get a choice because they dont have the leadership or know how to do it. - victims of circumstance? maybe maybe not, every country started with a blank sheet.

I want to live in the UK, but it is increasingly becoming a more of intolerable place to live.

I no doubt will move abroad in the future, who knows I may end up in Africa - I have friends alrerady living there.

I dont want to sound patronising, but sometimes there is more to it than - 'there are people worse of, you should pipe down'. If our ancestors said that we would be living in famine and poverty.

Last edited:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
knuckles said:
Good for him. What work does he do over there? I work in mental health so it would have taken me years to work again in my field.

to tell the truth, i don't really understand what he does. its something to do with computers. he's quite intelligent...i just nod and pretend i understand:)

why does it annoy some people so much when others are a slightly critical of the country? It's not like people are moaning about how a top of the league football team are winning their games....just pointing out stuff they don't like about the UK. Nowhere is perfect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here