• I'm A Benefit Cheat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
and if you ever come round my house i will slam the door in your face and say f*** off my land you ****

???

1) You have no idea what I look like.

2) I have no idea of, or interest in, where you live.

3) Even if I did have, the odds of my ever feeling a need to knock on your door are longer than those on Lord Lucan riding Shergar to victory in the Grand National tomorrow.

As for the irony of a man who calls himself the 'god' of a phone in criticising someone else's "sad little life"....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I don't know either of you, but I'm with Frutos on this one.

PS Sureya is a girl's name surely, or am I missing something?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, I think he is a bloke. But I always got confused when he came on the radio and was introduced as Sureya, and it turned out to be a man speaking.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I enjoy the work though very hard last three months as girl Friday has been away.

Just got my (dare I say it) bonus advised and top dollar so can't really moan as been working for the same company with TUPE for 28 years.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
No im a cleaner you calling me thick mate
because i wouldnt do that if i was you
I was not calling you thick but now that you mention it, every time I hear you on the radio I am reminded of the saying "it is best to keep you mouth shut and let people think you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and confirm it".

If you want to threaten me face to face, you will find me behind the North Stand after the game - I am 6' 7", 18 stone of toned muscle, mad staring eyes and a shaved head. Just so that you know it is me, I will be carrying a copy of my latest book 'How to kill a man with your little finger'.

:jester:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Thats must be f***ing soul destroying,never been in that position,(touchwood) hope its a temporary blip and you find somrthing quick

Thanks mate, kind of you. I'm actually thinking about trying to do something else. I've done what I do since I left college 20 years ago, for various companies, and it's all stress and aggro; sound and fury, signifying nothing. Two of my workmates are going as well, the distress on their faces and in their reaction when we were told last Thursday kind of told me what I need to know - maybe it's time to do something else, if I can find something else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here