• I'm Unable To Work

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I'm A Benefit Cheat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
lost my job monday, well pretty much told them it dont pay enough anf the hours are up and down, no work no pay. so for mne it's back on the dole !!! with a nice cash in hand job. f*** struggling, paid enough tax in my time.

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
50/50. Work is piss easy and the people are okay. However I work from 7am until 5pm so that is the 50% downside. Just glad to have a job though !!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
not really, not paid enough money to even get by on so eating through my savings at the moment.

my jobs not challenging enough either, but can't get the break to get into something better.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've been doing my job for over 30 years so I suppose I must be happy doing it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm like a pig in muck at work.

I'm a pig farmer.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yeah i'm happy. Decent job, pays pretty well, flexitime and looking at a promotion pretty soon hopefully.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
With Plumber's/Bathroom Installer's offering to work for £6 an hour, and Polaks for less, i guess i should be worried, but i'm not.

Booked up till August, so i'd say my job is GREAT :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
comme ci comme ca, but basically happy with my job

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Reasonably happy with my main job - decent pay (but always need more), and do my full time hours over 4 days, people are good to work with/for, but downside is it means an hour each way to/from work.

My p/t job I would do for nothing as I really enjoy it, but the pay is poor.

Would love to get paid what I get for for my f/t job to do my p/t job (at f/t hours obviously).

Would love a career change to something else but nothing else I fancy pays enough.

So I guess that is 50/50 then!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Bl**dy B*st*rd Scousers.....

:censored::mad::angry::rant::catfight:

That'll be a no then.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I enjoy it i got my promoted the other month to assistant supervisor which is nise shifts are annoying but im just happy to have money in my wallett
Did they test you on spelling, grammer or punctuation?!?!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No im a cleaner you calling me thick mate
because i wouldnt do that if i was you

Erm...why not exactly? Virtually every post you make lends credence to the theory that you aren't the brightest light in the harbour, and making (even veiled) threats across the internet, which I doubt you've any means whatever of backing up, and have, I believe, been banned from here for in the past, hardly helps your cause.

In answer to the topic, yes I am.

Up until last year I worked for a company which now no longer exists (I left before they fell apart though) and am now in a stable, decently paid job where my superiors are already looking to advance and develop me, hence my career prospects look fairly rosy at the moment.

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip
Erm...why not exactly? Virtually every post you make lends credence to the theory that you aren't the brightest light in the harbour, and making (even veiled) threats across the internet, which I doubt you've any means whatever of backing up, and have, I believe, been banned from here for in the past, hardly helps your cause.

In answer to the topic, yes I am.

Up until last year I worked for a company which now no longer exists (I left before they fell apart though) and am now in a stable, decently paid job where my superiors are already looking to advance and develop me, hence my career prospects look fairly rosy at the moment.

I hope your company goes bust mate you end up losing your job mate because you deserve it you horrible man

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes.

I work with some great people, both in terms of colleagues and members of the public, I occasionally get the chance to make a crap time in somebody's life marginally better, I get to be out and about rather than sitting in an office more than most people, the money's not so bad, and it's one of the more secure occupations in the current climate.

Like any job, it has its shit moments- dealing with the sort of people that come to attention time and time again, for the most tediously trivial of reasons, having drunks attempt to force their foolish reason on you for the hundredth time of the evening, and having to be the person who breaks the worst news of any person's life to them. But by and large, I love my job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here