Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you enjoying watching the Albion this season?

Are you enjoying watching the Albion this season?

• Total voters

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
First 3 home games were good entertainment, last 3 frustrating.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
i will always enjoy watching the Albion - but that doesnt mean im happy with our current run.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I can't see any poll - simple or otherwise - but I will say that I do still love the way we play but no goals means little enjoyment over all. Goals are everything in football. They are what we pay to see. They are our reward for supporting our team and the thing we remember the most.

Great saves, tackles, passes and moves are the icing but goals are the essence of a the football...erm...cake.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No, it has been immensley frustrating, first few games aside. I walked away from the Middlesborough game livid, the first time in a long while.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ask me in a month or so. Right now, I'm f***ing "meh" about it to be honest. I'll probably be there for the 1-0 home defeat against Leeds though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have enjoyed and been gripped by all the games I've been to except Birmingham which I hated. I have walked away frustrated from most games ( missed the 3-0 Against Sheff W) but overall it's been interesting and I accept that this is a very strong division with some great clubs in it and accept that we are not gonna have things our own way very often.

I think it's gonna be a cracker overall though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am mixed on this.

I enjoy it when we are winning obviously, but do I enjoy trying to play tippy tappy football to break a team down all the time, then no...its incredibly frustrating.

Overall personally the Falmer buzz has worn off now and the "experience" is not especially something I go to football for.....funnily enough some of the days I most enjoyed despite the awfulness of it was the Gillingham days...where everyone who was there was an absolute die hard, we got behind every performance never mind how shite we were, we all knew each other and all suffered the siege mentality together.

Would i like to go back to that, obviously no, but there was certainly something about the club that the likes of Barber etc would never understand.

Having said all that I still rack up with my ST, but I have no problem with letting someone else use my ST if I can do something else....games are not that important anymore

Yes, more so because the two younger Pottings have become converts to the cause, the oldest as recently as last Saturday's game despite the result.

Youngest Potting has now seen Middlesbrough play twice despite only having been to three games, one of which was the 5 - 1 against Barnsley.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Yes still love it despite the disappointing run we're on. Confident that will turn round soon anyways.

It's still an amazing feeling for me that we actually belong in this league and are not there just to make up the numbers as we were in the Withdean years. If a poor run of goal scoring form in October and 10th in the league is the worst it gets this season, I'll be even more delighted.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Simply haven't enjoyed a minute of the last three home games in terms of the football. Far too frustrating. Enjoyed the beer, meeting mates, the general Amex experience trying to get some singing going of course but on the pitch its not been anywhere near good enough.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i will always enjoy watching the Albion - but that doesnt mean im happy with our current run.

I suspect there are no Albion fans enjoying the current run..............with the possible exception of the few trolls on here that get a stiffy when we results are poor so they can be proved 'right' in their own heads.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
On the whole, I am enjoying it. There are aspects that are frustrating at times (Greer not passing to Calderon, lack of variety or intelligence with our crossing, ability to score at times) but most of the games I enjoy the football and the emotional ride the games take us on.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No Im falling out of love with the albion big time. Here is why:

Fed up of the look where we came from blah blah blah. This ANNOYS me.

We have a multi million pound stadium and its time to look forward not back. I want ENTERTAINMENT, I dont expect us to be top or even in the top six but i want ENTERTAINMENT as as it stands sideways passing, losing possession, huffing and puffing, ball being level with the opp 18 yard box and finding its way back to OUR goalkeeper is NOT entertainment. There is also nothing wrong with EXPECTING better thats how you get to be leaders in your field. Ask any entrepreneur. Ask TONY.

These 1-0 defeats are seriously, seriously pissing me off. I have seen us get walloped at Gillingham by teams like Macclesfied so dont give all that perspective nonsense but in the words of Slade GIVE US A GOAL. Right now I would take a 3-2 defeat instead of this obligatory PREDICTABLE one nil. As for the Ipswich game that was very laboured and in truth they should have been about three or four up so we dodged a bullett there.

The ONLY thing thatis keeping me going is that I get to see my mates but as for the game itself. MEH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here