Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a Sussex born BHA fan?

Are you a Sussex born BHA fan?

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Always been in Sussex, born in Shoreham and grew up in Partridge Green. I honestly wouldn't want to live in any other location than Sussex.

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Born at home in Sacriston, Co Durham! Grew up in Burgess Hill - now based in the Adkins heartland of Winchester. Strangely, the locals weren't giving me the usual grief in the pub yesterday! Wonder why? They give the physio' 3 games to get some points!! :)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Which was in Sussex but then the boundary changed to Kent.

Is that true? If so I would be delighted. When did the change happen? (just seen earlier reply. I'll investigate this).

Born in London to an unmarried mother. Adopted (saved) at one week old by a Brighton couple. Both my kids born at RSCH. And now living in T Wells, which will forever be part of Sussex in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amberley

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Born in Bristol but family moved to Newhaven when I was about 5 and lived there until I left home at 16. Within a couple of years my parents had moved to within a stone's throw of the Goldstone Ground; why couldn't they have done that when I was 5?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Supported the Albion since age of 8. Born in Cuckfield, grew up near Uckfield.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Southlands Hospital
St Peters Shoreham
Cardinal Newman
Lived in Shoreham, Worthing, Lindfield
Now rest my head in Northants but my heart will always be in Sussex.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Born in North London, South Harrow to be precise. Watched Wealdstone as a kid but moved to Sussex when I was 11 and started watching the Albion on and off until 1982 when it became the real deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here