Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a Sussex born BHA fan?

Are you a Sussex born BHA fan?

• Total voters

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Born in St. Richards, Chichester. Moved around Sussex a lot including Hangleton, Woodingdean, Southwick, Eastbourne and a few other Sussex towns/villages besides.

No, I'm not from the travelling fraternity!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
When did you see the light any specific time or game as six years is a long time just........ well going ?
It was gradual, there was no Damascene convertion, no Eureka moment, it was just the more I went the more I cared about Brighton and the less I cared about Chelsea and Palace. However I do remember when the conversion was complete: it was the Chelsea v Stoke League Cup final in 1972, the last game I attended as a Chelsea fan. I realised that they weren't my team any more and I wished it was Brighton.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Born in St. Richard's Chichester and grew up in Midhurst.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Born at St. Richard's, grew up in various locations due to my Dad being in the RAF, moved back to Sussex 12 years ago.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Why does the system not always let me (is it just me?) vote in polls.

Born in a part of Kent which is now London. Lived first 15 months in sight of Crystal palace, then (lucky escape) brought up in Worthing.

Now live in Hampshire, but just can not support a team that wears red.

Just thought that Portsmouth wear blue, but they don't count, being almost a virtual club given their financial position.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was gradual, there was no Damascene convertion, no Eureka moment, it was just the more I went the more I cared about Brighton and the less I cared about Chelsea and Palace. However I do remember when the conversion was complete: it was the Chelsea v Stoke League Cup final in 1972, the last game I attended as a Chelsea fan. I realised that they weren't my team any more and I wished it was Brighton.

I had been a Spurs fan from aged about 8 and only went to watch the Albion because they were local and I'd just moved here. I watched for a few years, always considering myself a Spurs fan watching a 2nd team. It wasn't until we played Spurs in the 3-1 game at the Goldstone that I realised that Albion were my team. I thought the Spurs fans that day were just a bunch of thugs and there was quite a lot of trouble before, during and after the game. Bizarrely I now support Arsenal when they play Spurs.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yep, Buckingham Road 1969

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here