Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a Sussex born BHA fan?

Are you a Sussex born BHA fan?

• Total voters

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Conceived in Sussex, born in Watford, dad's side dates back to Sussex for hundreds of years, lived in Hastings since I was nine. Good 'nuff.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Born and bred in sunny Worthing. Moved away. Came back to Sussex by the sea. Who wouldn't?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Born in 1956 in a tiny flat off of Brighton Seafront around where that fecking Brighton Eye is and 1 minute from the AMEX office block!!!! It must have been ordained!!:p:bowdown:

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
no..born in Reading but dragged around by my old man being in the forces whenst i was a youngester. First footie memories being the crowds heading to watch Dunfermline, wondering what the fuss was about. Later moved to the middle of no where, which made my initial preference; Celtic (schooling et al) literally painfull and so picked a name out of the paper (Buckie thistle) to avoid the knuckle sandwichs which followed the beguiling question of 'who d'ya support' (can't quite do the accent via keyboard). But I left home and lived on Pittodrie street, whilst Fergie was there .. since then been following the Albion since the 'Gritty' days, only latterly attending withdean games... a JCL to some no doubt made worse by being intrigued with what an individual like Abramovich could do with his pocket money! but that not the same as feeling like you have a local connection - distinctly now my boys are seagulls through and through. A good example being the begining of last summer, I did the parent helper thing at on a school trip and on the way back we past the Amex (prior to first game), and the whole bus to a kid loudly sang Albion... it warmed the cockles...

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Born at Zachery Merton maternity hospital in Rustington, breed most of my childhood in Worthing - Sussex born and breed.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Born in Crawley and lived there for my first eleven years before having to move to Cornwall for six years. Returned to Sussex (East, initially, then West) in 1990.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here