Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we the most WHINEY fans in the League ? Or are we just "over-tired" ?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Ive still got a bloody cold from the Peterborough game.Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
It's outrageous that I can't locate the programme seller who used to shout 'P-GAMS' at the top of his voice in the old south stand bit by the toilets at Withdean. He used to shout it while you actually bought a programme. Used to make mine and my sons Saturday - better than the footie.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Why oh Why oh Why does the south stand still have HOLES in it?

Where has the attractive young lady steward who PERSONALLY welcomed me to block c of the family stand for the spours game gone??

I'm gonna thcweam and thcweam and thcweam until i'm thick all over the child free Dick's bar on a matchday

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You've forgotten the "Where's the f***ing chips?" whinge that I personally championed. The club see fit to allow them for those 'fine dining-types' in the sodding 1901... :rant:

Do they now. Well thats NOT on.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
No Defenders signed on loan. .... "massive huff"
Too many Palace fans have escaped from Special School and come on here .... "has a fit"

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It's outrageous that I can't locate the programme seller who used to shout 'P-GAMS' at the top of his voice in the old south stand bit by the toilets at Withdean. He used to shout it while you actually bought a programme. Used to make mine and my sons Saturday - better than the footie.

That sounds like you mean Bernie Dawes. Absolute legend at the Albion & been going home and away for yonks.
There was a really nice article about him a few months back in the Brighton & Hove Leader.

He's now stationed, progammes at the ready, in WSL concourse before the games.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I DEMAND the right to verbally abuse a bloke carrying a board at the Amex.

Have had to resort to shouting at the sheepish-looking Dominos bloke at Preston Circus.

Get the BOARD down! :angry:

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
That sounds like you mean Bernie Dawes. Absolute legend at the Albion & been going home and away for yonks.
There was a really nice article about him a few months back in the Brighton & Hove Leader.

He's now stationed, progammes at the ready, in WSL concourse before the games.

Shame on me - I'm in the WSL - I will have to look harder. Cheers!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
And why the fck don't we ever play "You'll never walk alone" when the team comes out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here