Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we the most WHINEY fans in the League ? Or are we just "over-tired" ?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Gully is to big to be real. So my nephew informs me. That's just wrong lol

Aug 21, 2011
Helpfull and smiley stewards and security staff. I wish they would look more pissed off and smile less when dealing with us public types

Last edited:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Easy 10 post on the Ankergren in team of the week thread:

"Ankergren had, what, one save to make this week ?"

Whining about one of our players being in Team of the Week. You really couldnt make it up. Tired dear?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's because we can't moan about any of the players, like most forums do. Because they're all f**king brilliant.

Well then, I'll admit to having many-a-moan about Gary Dicker's contribution this year, but it's only because I want him to consistently display the talent that I know he possesses (honest). Apparently he was quality at both Cardiff & Pompey - which is bloody typical, as I didn't go to either bleedin' game!

Actually, that's a DOUBLE WHINGE I've managed there. Marvelous! :clap:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well then, I'll admit to having many-a-moan about Gary Dicker's contribution this year, but it's only because I want him to consistently display the talent that I know he possesses (honest). Apparently he was quality at both Cardiff & Pompey - which is bloody typical, as I didn't go to either bleedin' game!

Actually, that's a DOUBLE WHINGE I've managed there. Marvelous! :clap:

He was pretty good at Ashton Gate too. Did you miss that game too?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It should also be taken into consideration that we haven't had any rain yet when the stadium is full - all of the above will pale into insignificance when this happens

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
there are also NO BLOOD CHIPS :moo: WHEN I HAVE A PIE I LIKE TO HAVE A PLATE OF CHIPS :(

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He was pretty good at Ashton Gate too. Did you miss that game too?

No, I actually went to that. Didn't think he was that wonderful tbh, but he certainly put in a better display than Ryan Harley - who looked absolutely knackered (lack of match fitness?). Bridcutt however... :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here