Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we still worrying about WBA, Sheff Utd and Fulham's results?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Threads like this sum us up, get way too confident too soon. Was the same when we got promoted and needed one more win to finish 1st........

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Threads like this sum us up, get way too confident too soon. Was the same when we got promoted and needed one more win to finish 1st........

Some of our fans had the game won before a ball was kicked you just knew it would blow up in our faces

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We are on the way up I let teams like palace and Newcastle worry about Fulham . Burnley and us will finish closer to mid table than the bottom 3

I think they could stay up, yes certainly but not at our expense. That’s not hubris, I’m basing it on current form... surely that counts for something ?!?

Let’s see Fulham go six unbeaten... soon to be seven btw.

:whistle:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
We won't get 6 points from Palace and WBA. Maybe 4, more likely 2. Despite our pretty football we are knee deep in the relegation battle and, if we get 2 points or less from those games, we will be up to our snouts.

I didn't expect ZERO but here we are. Not only in it up to our snouts but I think we're most likely going down.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Put it this way, Sheff utd and Newcastle must be rubbing their hands at the prospect of playing us. The players don't seem to have the mental strength to beat teams that are struggling

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Threads like this is a constant yoyo. One win and we are out of it, one loss and we are feeling embarrassed and dragged back into it. I'm afraid its going to be the case until the season finishes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was sooooo wrong
Most of us were, to be fair. I'm back to worrying too.

Our "strikers" are all utter shit so we need clean sheets to win games. With Webster and Lamptey still injured, clean sheets are very difficult, so we are in big trouble. It's all thanks to our woefully crap front players.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If our last 15 game run-in is as poor as it was in 2018/19 (defeats to Bournemouth, Cardiff, Fulham, Southampton, Leicester, Chelsea, Man City and Burnley) - a couple of scrappy draws and only 2 wins (Huddersfield and Palace) then we'd still finish on 35 points. Probably enough to stay up.

A nice post to bounce for those resigned to relegation after today's result. We'd still be reliant on Fulham's form dropping starting at Palace tomorrow but 35ish points coukd well be enough. Keep the faith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here