Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are we going down

are we going down

• Total voters

westy

Jul 25, 2003
So, Albion waste chances and then get beat. If only we had an experienced striker out there to tuck them away.. Oh hang on...

Going down, with only the club to blame.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We had 1 point more from the same number of games last year and I can't see us going on a run like we did at the end of last season.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
For the first time this season I genuinely think that yes, we are doomed.

I know that sounds a bit stupid coming off the back of a defeat to the league leaders but the manner of the defeat was just crushing.

You can't stay up with home form like ours. It is utterly abysmal and we're sunk

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
we are staying up.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
So, Albion waste chances and then get beat. If only we had an experienced striker out there to tuck them away.. Oh hang on...

Going down, with only the club to blame.

i agree. not much hope left with the league one saviour gone.

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
f***ing hell..... another negative poll............ We are not going down. There are teams worse than us. Have some confidence, yes we let it slip today.. but Christ alive, we need to remain positive!!!!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
f***ing hell..... another negative poll............ We are not going down. There are teams worse than us. Have some confidence, yes we let it slip today.. but Christ alive, we need to remain positive!!!!

what after 2 home wins all season:facepalm:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We are unable to shake off the losing mentality we've had for the last 2 years. Today is a yet another reminder of that as lost concentration meant a victory turned into a defeat in just a few minutes.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No. There will be 4 worse teams than us after 46 games.

We just are not picking up enough points. An occasional win would be welcomed. Am losing heart in Mr Poyet. Tactically poor & also would have thought that he would have brought in at least a couple of decent players. Our defence has been weak all season but our attack is not up to scratch either.

Getting worried now

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nope but expecting these polls until after the Exeter game, we have just lost to the top team in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here