Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Are we blaming the right person?"

"Are we blaming the right person?" (Harty's question on SCR)

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
A questions put to the fans by Harty on his phone in, he seems to think Adams is not being helped from above (and I take it he didn't mean god)...

So...

Is it Adams' fault we are in a relegation fight or Knight's?...

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Knight didn't alienate one of our best young players, he doesn't play players out of position and he doesn't come out and make ludicrous statements week after week.

DK, like many of us on here, would have believed that Adams was going to galvanise and improve the squad. It hasn't happened and it is Adams' fault.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Mainly Adams, Knight wasn't to know he's be this shit, BUT it is a disgrace that we've signed virtually nothing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What a biased poll.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Would that be because they are the ones selected by a poor manager, who cannot motivate them unless it is against a team like Leicester or Man City?:smokin:

teams who have never played at withdean and therefore it was like when we first got there. Fortress.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Because too many people thought that Wilkins' boys were better than they are.

or maybe because those players had grown up under Wilkins, he knew their best positions and played them where he best thought suited them based on his experience.

I seem to recall MA was never a developer of youth, rather one to go out and buy or loan players.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think Ian means we should be blaming Wilkins for papering over the cracks and raising expectations etc...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here