Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are u happy with our transfer dealings

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Goodbye Dean Hammond

Goodbye and good luck to Dean Hammond - you are a great player and you WILL be a big loss to the club - :(personally i think Dick never wanted him at the club and i think he has succeeded in getting exactly what he wanted - Dean gone from the club!! - back at the beginning of January Dick said he was bringing in five players - well just for the record Dick has lied - We have bought in Murray Thomson Dixon and mcfaul - that's 4 - we have lost elder revell o'callaghan hammond savage - thats 5 - and before anyone says anything - don't count matt and martot because they were with us before Christmas - i thought the idea that Dick had was to strenghten the squad - WELL DONE DICK YOU COCKED THAT RIGHT UP!!!!! - i wish all the players we have lost all the very best of luck but at least they have got away from our deluded chairman

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He said he was IN TALKS with 5 players, you fuckwit! Talk about an agenda!!!! Anyway, we've actually signed 6 players since then (admitedly, 2 on loan), so put that in your pipe and smoke it

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Goodbye and good luck to Dean Hammond - you are a great player and you WILL be a big loss to the club - :(personally i think Dick never wanted him at the club and i think he has succeeded in getting exactly what he wanted - Dean gone from the club!! - back at the beginning of January Dick said he was bringing in five players - well just for the record Dick has lied - We have bought in Murray Thomson Dixon and mcfaul - that's 4 - we have lost elder revell o'callaghan hammond savage - thats 5 - and before anyone says anything - don't count matt and martot because they were with us before Christmas - i thought the idea that Dick had was to strenghten the squad - WELL DONE DICK YOU COCKED THAT RIGHT UP!!!!! - i wish all the players we have lost all the very best of luck but at least they have got away from our deluded chairman

Well lets hopr the players coming in are all of a high quality and will lift the team........Unfortunately if this appears not to be the case many of us I feel will feel exactly the same.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He never said five were permanent signings. He also said one of them was not Richards but a possible alternative if Richards did come. We HAVE signed five players.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dean Hammond was a good servant to the club and has played his part in some interesting times over the last 4 or 5 seasons.

Good luck to him, but he's chosen a bloody awful club to join. There's only one way they're going and I fully expect us to pass them on the way down in the next couple of seasons.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
(hamond)Money Grabbing Twat! :salute::wave:

Why because he,s left one organisation to join another, doing the exact same job but been offered more money and made to feel wanted?

I think 99% of people would do the same, Dick had his chance to make him an offer that was good enough to keep him and to make the lad feel that if he stayed he had a good chance of progressing his career, this he obviously did not do.

Instead he desided to play billy big balls again in a game of brinkmanship

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
bhadeb in anti-knight post shocker. Dick didn't want him at the club? Why did he offer him an improved deal then? You really are full of shit.

I am sure I remember Knight saying that we were in advanced talks with 5 players and hoped to sign them. As for selling players, how did you expect us to stick to our wage budget and fund the signings? Do clubs and players accept pretend money in deb's little world?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Think it would of been great if we could have replaced Hammond....silly of us as reid and fraser are out for weeks .....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
More like Au Revoir - we will see him at Withdean again

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
bhadeb in anti-knight post shocker. Dick didn't want him at the club? Why did he offer him an improved deal then? You really are full of shit.

I am sure I remember Knight saying that we were in advanced talks with 5 players and hoped to sign them. As for selling players, how did you expect us to stick to our wage budget and fund the signings? Do clubs and players accept pretend money in deb's little world?

i am not full of shit it is my opionion - by the way name the five players then - don't include martot and richards we had them before

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008

alos in dicks own words - He wanted to strengthen the squad - surely that means to add to it not lose to it !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here