Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are those SEATS I can see there ??

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry, I know I've just put this on the webcam thread but this is too exciting and important to be buried on there.

There appears to be some activity in the WSU, possibly of the SEATAGE variety. Its a bit grainy to know for sure, when you zoom rigth in its still not clear. But there's definitely something BLUE going on.

There's also something going on either side of the tunnel, and there is an odd appendage on the right hand side of the WSU going up from the 1901 tier into the top tier (or vice-versa, depending on your preference).

Thats my day snorted. I'm GLUED.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Spoke to Derek Chapman last night, he confirmed the first batch of seats arrived on Friday, and there will be seagulls in flight picked out in white seats amongst the blue ones :seagulls:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Where those sheets are in the upper, they could at least start level with the front of the vomitory and to the right slightly.

I want my seat NOW

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can someone PLEASE do a screengrab of the webcam and post on here? Can't access Webcam from work...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Can someone PLEASE do a screengrab of the webcam and post on here? Can't access Webcam from work...

one for your photo of the day collection...

Attachments

• amex seats.JPG
    amex seats.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,557

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perhaps they're beanbags.

Did anyone order beanbags at their presentation ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are the builders playing tricks on us with some blue plastic sheeting ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here