MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Omfg seats lefh_)w"!"e)+ qdwq{y

woop!!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm delighted to advise that the front row of the block they are putting in appears to be exactly where I will be. Block C row H right on the aisle. Happy days. Just hope the builders understand the flatpack instructions and fit them correctly!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
No, no tricks, the sheeting has been brought in at the specific request of Coleby and his grandad. I just think that somebody made a mistake taking up to the WSU.

I can confirm this is the case ;) Grandad Coleby shall be pleased

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Glad they've done you ruffians first, don't want my seats getting soiled ahead of opening.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I don't remember seeing any yesterday, though. Did you?!

Hey EastLondon - I've always thought the stands look a little shallow, but on your pictures from yesterday - taken at ground level - the stands look quite steep (specifically WSL and North Stand). What was your view? I suspect the appearance of flatness is something to do with the height of the webcam.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Hey EastLondon - I've always thought the stands look a little shallow, but on your pictures from yesterday - taken at ground level - the stands look quite steep (specifically WSL and North Stand). What was your view? I suspect the appearance of flatness is something to do with the height of the webcam.

I thought exactly the same thing. Pictures taken straight on looking at the stands dont do the steepness justice

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, that was all rather disappointing. I was all set for some proper SEATAGE action this alvo, but everythings ground to a halt and naff-all has been done today, not visibly anyway.

*sigh*

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think I've just let out a bit of wee.

Easy, the amount of wee you've let out so far over this stadium must be keeping Tena Lady in business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here