Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there too many twats in the singing section?.........

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Right,

is it just me or do others think that perhaps the reason the atmosphere is so wank at withers i due to the increasing number of ridiculous songs being sung by some individuals in the singing section?

i kind of think if we just sung proper albion songs perhaps other south standers would join in- the north stand at the goldstone was always rocking- mainly because the content of the tunes were all seagulls based and not pissed nobs singing on their own about utter shit.

opinions please.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
you've got a red sheep on your flag (sung by 2 people v Swansea)

constant drivel to the cheltenham fans about them being pikeys

just think its boring, and does little to fuel the atmosphere.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
cant hear it in f block either

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
Are there too many twats in the singing section?.........

Yes, yes there are. Too many 'mates' just singing inane songs amongst themselves and not supporting the team.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
are you taking the piss?

i agree 100pc with that statement.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
bristolseagull said:
Right,

is it just me or do others think that perhaps the reason the atmosphere is so wank at withers i due to the increasing number of ridiculous songs being sung by some individuals in the singing section?

i kind of think if we just sung proper albion songs perhaps other south standers would join in- the north stand at the goldstone was always rocking- mainly because the content of the tunes were all seagulls based and not pissed nobs singing on their own about utter shit.

opinions please.

Yes, have thought this for a while. My season ticket is in E Block but I used to go and sit in the singing section sometimes for a better atmosphere. Not anymore though, it's shit. Full of twats singing crap songs.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
When Seb goes marching down the wing
Carole
Carole

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
no, i'm not taking the piss. That's what it's like, every week. I've no idea how singing songs to the stewards is supposed to help the team.

I'm all for a bit of banter and a bit of a laugh but it just seems full of people who think they're hilarious and that they have to share every 'joke' they have with everyone around them.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
are they all the hard ones? who are bald, and have tatoos?

and get 'wrecked' before the game.

'ard

no they sit in the directors box

nothing wrong with being follicly challenged young man...it'll comer to you one day

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yeah, i dont have a season ticket, but get student tickets which are in the singing section, last 2 games ive taken girls with me- to be honest it was utterly embrrasing- 40 year old men being nobs, not a good pulling tactic.

incidently the girl who came to the cheltenham was the tall girl- she binned her bloke and is kind of seeing me now-

there is a god.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
bristolseagull said:
Yeah, i dont have a season ticket, but get student tickets which are in the singing section, last 2 games ive taken girls with me- to be honest it was utterly embrrasing- 40 year old men being nobs, not a good pulling tactic.

incidently the girl who came to the cheltenham was the tall girl- she binned her bloke and is kind of seeing me now-

there is a god.

Picture?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
bristolseagull said:

there is a god.

pics?

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
'twats' is a huge overreaction. It is a bit cliquey though.

It's the best block for atmosphere at Withers though, so like it or lump it

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
LDH said:
no, i'm not taking the piss. That's what it's like, every week. I've no idea how singing songs to the stewards is supposed to help the team.

I'm all for a bit of banter and a bit of a laugh but it just seems full of people who think they're hilarious and that they have to share every 'joke' they have with everyone around them.

agreed

the steward shit is so gay.

they also try to take the piss out of fans not in the singing section, pointless and juvenile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here