Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the wheels coming off?

Jan 2, 2011
Bit of a wobble last night fellas, Leeds were there for the taking, we took them apart on day one of the season. Do you think you are beginning to drop off the pace now?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes we will, just for you

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The wheels are only just going on at our football club.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Away from the wind-up, I think Hammers, Leicester, Saints, and hopefully Albion will be there or thereabouts in may.

You know you lot don't like Cortese.

She treated several legendary ex-players/managers like shit, and the ex-(w)banker was paid £600k for 6 months work in League One for a desk role.
This was several times that of all others in identical roles, even at some PL clubs.
Adding to huge losses subsidised by Liebherr.

Jan 2, 2011
Away from the wind-up, I think Hammers, Leicester, Saints, and hopefully Albion will be there or thereabouts in may.

You know you lot don't like Cortese.

She treated several legendary ex-players/managers like shit, and the ex-(w)banker was paid £600k for 6 months work in League One for a desk role.
This was several times that of all others in identical roles, even at some PL clubs.
Adding to huge losses subsidised by Liebherr.
I think you'll find the majority of Saints fans are very pleased with the work Cortese has done at the club. Yes he fell out with LeTisser and McMenemy, they were free loading, and as Cortese rightfully stated, nobody is bigger than the club, even those two. The losses you speak of? well those figures that were released were the figures from the previous year, we were clearly in a lot of bother then as has been well documented, but you'll see a different story next time around. Cortese is a breath of fresh air and its very pleasing to know that your club won't be fooked up the arse by the premier league big boys, There is no way Rupert Lowe would have got £12 Million + add on's for Oxlade-Chamberlain. It all starts from the top, and I wouldn't want anyone else as our chairman.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Saints fans seem OBSESSED with us. They just can't seem to accept that WE won the title last year. It is down in the history books and nothing can change that.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I think you'll find the majority of Saints fans are very pleased with the work Cortese has done at the club. Yes he fell out with LeTisser and McMenemy, they were free loading, and as Cortese rightfully stated, nobody is bigger than the club, even those two. The losses you speak of? well those figures that were released were the figures from the previous year, we were clearly in a lot of bother then as has been well documented, but you'll see a different story next time around. Cortese is a breath of fresh air and its very pleasing to know that your club won't be fooked up the arse by the premier league big boys, There is no way Rupert Lowe would have got £12 Million + add on's for Oxlade-Chamberlain. It all starts from the top, and I wouldn't want anyone else as our chairman.

You sound like Violet Elizabeth Bott with all your 'i think you'll find' and 'excuse me actuallys' - what a hoity toity spanner you are.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
The wheels of the Gus go round, and round, round, and round, round, and round. The wheels of the Gus go round, and round, all year long.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Cortese was and still is the biggest joke in the football league. I really like and respect Southampton and find the majority of the fans very hospitable towards us, Surely you should be winding up your neighbours (portsmouth).

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and I do honestly hope that its you and us figting it out to be in the prem next year.:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here