Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the NSC awards not a little bit gay?

Are the awards a geeky step too far?

• Yes they are

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Yes, but I dont care as long as I win one

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No they are a great idea

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Richie Morris said:

Nice to know people appreciate the effort I put in to writing a fanzine as well and dont just take the piss..oh wait..they have just taken the piss.
i think the fanzines quality:)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:

Nice to know people appreciate the effort I put in to writing a fanzine as well and dont just take the piss..oh wait..they have just taken the piss.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Simster said:
It's not just Richie who thinks the awards are bag of shit though is it - look at the poll. The meet up is a great idea, but awards? :rolleyes:

There are far too many polls on here to look at.

The highlight of a Saturday night piss up is not Safeway standing up on a chair and drunkenly slurring the names of a few posters he can actually remember. But it is only a bit of fun.

I suppose if there are no more awards ceromonies I get to keep my award forever! :jester:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Richie Morris said:
Just the thoughts of a few people. Sad enough meeting people and having to say 'hi, I met you off the internet' without having to pat each other on the back for being the best poster etc. Not sure how many people notice this but fans who dont use NSC look upon us as a bit sad and have to say that listening to the radio on saturday when someone said 'oo Harty theyl be slagging you off on North Stand Chat later for making a mistake' made me cringe.

Dont get me wrong, I like most people on here, just, well sometimes it seems a bit geeky.

as lush said....pot.kettle.black??

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Great self-analysis , now what point are you trying to make

You are a sad, lonely spotted freaks who live on the PC and talks a strange cyber language.

:salute:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Why have geeks always got spots ???
due to watching too many star trek episodes probably !

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
dogs_bollocks2_big.jpg

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Where is the don't give a f**k option ?
Why can't we have a get together and if someone wants to give out awards it shouldn't bother anyone.If you are really anti giving out awards stay away.Still if drink is involved and I can help someone celebrate then lets go for it.:drink: :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here