Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the NSC awards not a little bit gay?

Are the awards a geeky step too far?

• Yes they are

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Yes, but I dont care as long as I win one

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No they are a great idea

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gareth Glover said:
We are all keyboard warriors in an abyss of virtual chat but we love it and we all know we are very very sad individuals, thats what makes us so great !.
:bowdown: totally agree

but i think some people on here are in denial i swear

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie, how may people do you actually know "off here" ?? ??

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: Are the NSC awards not a little bit gay?

Lush said:
As geeky as starting 12 different threads on one day?

:p

as geeky as counting someone else threads? ;)

Fatboy, it isnt the people on here that I think are geeky, the few I have met seem top blokes/women etc, Im not slating the people who post at all. Just saying it all feels a bit geeky.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Well stop talking to people online and meet them in real life and I am sure you will make real friends like the rest of us have.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
NSC is full of sad, lonely spotted freaks who live on their PC's and talk a strange cyber language.

Losers.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
fatboy said:
Well stop talking to people online and meet them in real life and I am sure you will make real friends like the rest of us have.

I dont doubt that. As I said, I dont think the people who use this are geeky at all and would love to meet up with people etc, the ones I have met have been great.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
I dont doubt that. As I said, I dont think the people who use this are geeky at all and would love to meet up with people etc, the ones I have met have been great.
So what is your point?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Point is that everyone meeting up for a beer and to say hi is a great idea, just think giving out awards is a bit over the top.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
edited- because it was a guess at what richie morris was gonna say then he said it before me :dunce:

Last edited:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
"And the award for NSC's 'Most Improved Speller' goes to............................

*drum roll*

RICHIE MORRIS!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lolol:
:wave:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Point is that everyone meeting up for a beer and to say hi is a great idea, just think giving out awards is a bit over the top.

It's not like people ejaculate over their awards is it. It's a bit of fun.

Richie Morris said:
Just the thoughts of a few people. Sad enough meeting people and having to say 'hi, I met you off the internet' without having to pat each other on the back for being the best poster etc. Not sure how many people notice this but fans who dont use NSC look upon us as a bit sad and have to say that listening to the radio on saturday when someone said 'oo Harty theyl be slagging you off on North Stand Chat later for making a mistake' made me cringe.

Dont get me wrong, I like most people on here, just, well sometimes it seems a bit geeky.

f*** YOU.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Turkey said:
It's not like people ejaculate over their awards is it. It's a bit of fun.
[halleljuah] THANK YOU!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
You've never been to a geekfest(meet up) Richie.

Why don't you go and see what it is like before mouting off about it?

Better still go and write a fanzine about it.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
fatboy said:
You've never been to a geekfest(meet up) Richie.

Why don't you go and see what it is like before mouting off about it?

Better still go and write a fanzine about it.
It's not just Richie who thinks the awards are bag of shit though is it - look at the poll. The meet up is a great idea, but awards? :rolleyes:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Easy tiger. I am coming to the next one and am not slagging off the meet up. Just happened to mention that I thought the awards were a bit over the top. Suddenly everyone jumps on my back about it, fuckin hell. 13 other people agreed with me none of them are getting their heads bitten off.

This has got a bit carried away. Was only really voicing an oppinion. I appreciate they are just a bit of fun and nothing really wrong with that.

Nice to know people appreciate the effort I put in to writing a fanzine as well and dont just take the piss..oh wait..they have just taken the piss.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Turkey said:
NSC is full of sad, lonely spotted freaks who live on their PC's and talk a strange cyber language.

Losers.

Great self-analysis , now what point are you trying to make

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here