Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Pyjamas Wrong ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ive had the piss taken out of me over lunch for admitting that i wear pyjamas in bed.....( in the winter )

Now i think my Simpson pyjamas rule and are a quality garment of clothing/nightware... !

But the reaction i got from the other men and women in the office has got me thinking.....

Along with my Simpson Set i also own some Lara Croft Tomb Raider ones and a Star Wars Phantom Menace Set.....

Am i a sad 31 yr old bastard or ar they all wrong ? :D

My wife and 2yr old boy think they are cool !

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I don't wear pyjamas but would if they were really cool like Thundercats or Mr Benn ones.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Marshy said:

Along with my Simpson Set i also own some Lara Croft Tomb Raider ones and a Star Wars Phantom Menace Set.....

:laugh:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've wear soe pj trouseers every now and again but only because tehy're good for lounging too so I don't have to get dressed on Sundays.

In Summer i go STARKERS.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Woah! its not girly, i like nothing more than to jump inot some PJs as Chappers says they are great for when your doing F A and dont want to get dressed. Saturday morning Soccer AM watching is a prime example of PJ time.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Sorry Marshy can't see why you would wear them, best to go free and easy i think.:lolol: :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The only pyjamas I've owned since I was about 17 were the never worn pair that were mandatory as part of a kit inspection during basic training in the RAF

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
As long as they are not candy striped ones, and you dont wear a nasty dirty vest underneath them with yesterdays dinner down the front, or your bits dangling out the front of the trousers, then I suppose you could get away with wearing PJ's! :D

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
roz said:
And you just know that they'd be limp and floppy dangly bits, dangling out...:nono: :nono:

PJs are fine for girls though.

So it'd be alright if we all had boners whilst wearing PJ's?

Cool :)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
roz said:
And you just know that they'd be limp and floppy dangly bits, dangling out...:nono: :nono:

PJs are fine for girls though.

eeeewwwww :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

that has put me right off me tea!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like girls in pajamas. Those loose tops are soooo easy to lift and unbutton....

I'm a boxer-shorts bloke meself. Pajamas are too contrictive, I'd end up sweating like a PIG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here