Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Pyjamas Wrong ?

Allways found nice soft pj's increased the chances of said boner, which always looks so proud of the fact.

and pj's slip on and off as quick as you can say SHAG :D :p

LC

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Had my most embarrasing moment in a pair of pyjamas when I was 13 watching the television and a full frontal shor of Pamela Stephenson appeared on the TV. Up shot the periscope from the gapin the trousers right in front of my grandparents!

Don't wear anything in bed all year round, through an extra duvet on if its cold at night and wear a bath robe if being a slob.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Don't wear anything in bed all year round, through an extra duvet on if its cold at night and wear a bath robe if being a slob. [/B][/QUOTE]

all men are slobs......bath robe or not!

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Not worried what a Women wears in Bed, I am a Boxer Shorts man myself, my days of wearing PJ's are gone.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ShorehamGull said:
Not worried what a Women wears in Bed, I am a Boxer Shorts man myself, my days of wearing PJ's are gone.

So you sleep in what you have been wearing all day instead of something like this

images2uc.jpg

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
But they are pyjamas albeit short ones.

Roz that is exactly what Ned wears and there's nothing :safeway2: about him :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I had to wear PJs in hospital.

When at home I wear a sexy little Baby Doll Number!

Sends the women wild! :smokin:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I always go commando, but I expect the lady to wear something appropriate.......such as a PVC nurses outfit, or crotchless panties!!!!

:lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
roz said:
What with one of those big rucksacks with saucepans and sharp knives and grenades and stuff in them?
Scary...:eek:

:lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've never seen the point of pyjamas or dressing gowns. When it's bed time you take your clothes off, and when you get up you get dressed.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It's less hygienic to wear pyjamas as it prevents your body 'breathing' apparently.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Marshy said:
Ive had the piss taken out of me over lunch for admitting that i wear pyjamas in bed.....( in the winter )

Now i think my Simpson pyjamas rule and are a quality garment of clothing/nightware... !

But the reaction i got from the other men and women in the office has got me thinking.....

Along with my Simpson Set i also own some Lara Croft Tomb Raider ones and a Star Wars Phantom Menace Set.....

Am i a sad 31 yr old bastard or ar they all wrong ? :D

My wife and 2yr old boy think they are cool !

I'm sure you look cool, Marshy. Did you get the slippers and underpants to match? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here