Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are getting a little carried away with Brezovan

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
More than happy with Ankergren, believe me Brezovan is certainly no better at crosses/catching
Even my Gran could've caught the crosses he had to deal with yesterday and it was only luck that he didn't get caught out at a couple of backpost crosses
After Ankergren's howler at Middlesborough it is only right though to give Brezovan a chance
Ankergren will be back in due course though as he is overall the better keeper

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Sorry don't rate him, 1st half flapped or didn't come for at least 3 crosses, 2nd missed at least 1 and nowhere when they missed an open goal also kicked the ball out when under no pressure.Also his down field kicking was poor.

This. Prone to errors regularly and much worse than Casper. We need a new keeper.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
Just a further thought - don't they (SFC) have a clown as their back up keeper. Saw him on telly a few weeks ago completely mistimed one catch and let another go through his legs so Saints are a fine team to talk about keepers!

kelvin davis isn't exactly dino zoff himself.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You often find that players being 'given their chance' or returning after a long term injury or making their debut often perform at a much higher level. I hope this is not the case this time especially with Jake, it will be interesting to see how he performs against Wrexham and the next few games if he stays in the team.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
See? This isn't a bunch of negativity about him that has just come out for this thread, it's all over the board and has been since (and before) the game. We aren't even close to getting carried away with Brezovan.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Just watched the Soton Player and apart from one cracking save... he really does look unsure. The commentators, albeit Red and White, suggested that more shots should be rattled at him as he fumbles so much. We still need a decent goalie!

Why do wankers like you come on here slating our players after great performances such as keeping a clean sheet against the league leaders, do one you cock

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
At the moment casper had to be dropped and much as it pains me to say it but brez deserved his chance. Come end of season i reckon they will both be moved on.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Stoke were a premiership team we were 3rd division our whole tream were out classed Brez had a good run in that cup , what is it that he cannot do in your expert opinion

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Brezhnev hasn't done that much wrong, he has first choice at the start of last season before he got injured (dropped a clanger at Wycombe - let him off for that one). He had a poor game at Stoke but there are much better keepers playing for better teams that come unstuck in a similar fashion against them.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Stoke were a premiership team we were 3rd division our whole tream were out classed Brez had a good run in that cup , what is it that he cannot do in your expert opinion

1: Control the ball with his feet
2: Deal with crosses
3: Communicate with his defenders
4: Distribute the ball

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here