Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are getting a little carried away with Brezovan

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
At least he didnt kick it straight into touch after a few mins of fannying about!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Brez did o.k. in a high pressure game but it's quite clear that Gus is going to have to sign a quality keeper as both him & Ankers are prone to simple errors & will never maintain a consistently high standard.

Dec 29, 2011
Neither are championship standard. If we sold Dunk for what it's being reported 2-3M, we could easily buy a top quality keeper for that. TBH i'd much rather have a top keeper than Dunk because of the defensive cover we have at the moment.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Here's an unbiased opinion from the North stand. He looked nervous, had no communication with defence and I shat myself on every back pass and cross as he doesn't know whether to come or go.

Really? I was perfectly comfortable with the backpasses.
But then again, I am with Casper.

Only just got over seeing a Robert Green-esque mishap every time any ball is passed back to any keeper.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
He didn't do a great deal wrong and deserves to keep his place. However, even though it's fair to say that all goalkeepers' errors can be costly, I don't feel that either of our keepers is really championship standard.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
He didn't do a great deal wrong and deserves to keep his place. However, even though it's fair to say that all goalkeepers' errors can be costly, I don't feel that either of our keepers is really championship standard.

I think he did a fair bit wrong but to his credit he did a fair bit right too. If we could get a mix of the best between Casper and Brez I think we'd have a capable GK ... but we won't so I think we need this pos filled with a signing as quick as poss

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
1: Control the ball with his feet
2: Deal with crosses
3: Communicate with his defenders
4: Distribute the ball

Ankergren can't do points 2 or 3 either. Why are we slating him after he had a good game? That double save was unbelievable. And at least he came off his line and took a few crosses. Ankergren never comes off his line. I'm not saying Brez is God, but give him a break!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here