Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Crawley now the club of West Sussex?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
East Sussex have the Albion so isn't it about time that West Sussex became a Crawlet stronghold. I see more and more Crawley shirts in Crawley, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill and Worthing, I even spotted one in Hassocks on Saturday. Looks like the Sussex Albion stronghold may be shifting.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
East Sussex have the Albion so isn't it about time that West Sussex became a Crawlet stronghold. I see more and more Crawley shirts in Crawley, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill and Worthing, I even spotted one in Hassocks on Saturday. Looks like the Sussex Albion stronghold may be shifting.

Crawley shirts in Worthing? Yeah, of course you have. Absolute twaddle.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I know one Crawley fan in Worthing. I know 10,000 Brighton fans who live in Worthing.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER seen a Crawley Town shirt in Burgess Hill, and I live there. In fact, I can only ever recall seeing one in Crawley itself, apart from the day they played United last year, when there were four or five.

So I rather suspect your post is merely fishing.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER seen a Crawley Town shirt in Burgess Hill, and I live there. In fact, I can only ever recall seeing one in Crawley itself, apart from the day they played United last year, when there were four or five.

So I rather suspect your post is merely fishing.

Never seen anyone wearing a Crawley shirt ever

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Very much doubt Crawley will ever have much of a fan base in Horsham! I have never ever seen a Crawley shirt even in Crawley. BHA are a Sussex team

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Does anyone know exactly where Crawley is?

I thought the mighty Lewes were the team of East Sussex.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Maybe the lack of sightings - although you must all be blind - Is that Crawley fans are not plastics.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Crawley are a London club from the London Borough of Crawley. Nothing to do with Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here