Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Archer . Bellotti

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You f**king wa*kers. I f**king hate you. You swan about in your day to day life's while people like me sit here with a pain wrenching feeling in my gut. It's all down to you you pair of c**ts. I hope the good Lord curses you and you have your come uponce. You f**king pieces of sh*t

:angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
We had to write a obituary at College and mine was Bill Acher. I concoted a great death for him. Being hit on the head by a falling ceramic toilet in the a hardware store on the retail site where the Goldstone was. Being found with his head stuck in the U Bend after leaving albion in the shit all those years ago.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:censored: :censored: :salute: :salute: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :salute:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
This word sums up how I feel EVERYTIME I see/hear their names:
rage.gif

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How I would love to try and forget but everyday Im reminded about how those pair of c*nts have f*cked me and thousands over. Im p**sed off:angry: :angry: :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And yet we've had some our best ever few seasons whilst we've tried to recover from what those bastards did to our club. How much of that is due to sheer bloody mindedness at our pathetic situation as a league football club playing in what is nearly a Sunday park setting?

If we ever manage to get Falmer built, I hope that the spirit of the fans and the team will continue in the same vein, but I doubt we'll see the recent levels of success year in year out again. Most of that was due to being a team fighting against the odds imo.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bill Archer, Chairman, Focus Do It All, Gawsworth House, Westmere Drive, Crewe, Cheshire CW1 6JD

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Right, I only live about a mile away from his house, I'm gonna write a letter to Archer and hand deliver it to him, just to remind him that the predicament that we are in is HIS fault and that if our club dies, he will be responsible.

Anything you would like to put in the letter, please feel free to post below!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Set of Tracksuits said:
Right, I only live about a mile away from his house, I'm gonna write a letter to Archer and hand deliver it to him, just to remind him that the predicament that we are in is HIS fault and that if our club dies, he will be responsible.

Anything you would like to put in the letter, please feel free to post below!
archer you're a cu nt and i hope you die a slow painful death

can you put that in it please:wave:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fella's we all hate him, but be a bit sensible.

No threats now!!!!!!

I would really still like to him to explain as we were never going to get Toads Hole Valley and patcham Court Farm, and we were playing at Gillingham, just how exactly we were ever going to survive....I assume all he really was ever after was the Ground and the land it sat on.

Where is Greg Stanley when you need an answer...Bens Grandad...can you ask him?

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I'm not putting anything offensive or abusive. I just want to let him know that the club's supporters will never forgive him for what he did to our club, and that, even if he doesn't care, there are thousands who do.

I doubt he will even read it, but it might make me feel (a little) better.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Never ever ever forget STANLEY brought Archer to the club.

All three should rot in hell. More bodies to keep hell warm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here