Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Archer . Bellotti

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i would forgive him id he gave us his £223m fortune + funded falmer when we get the yes + rebrought the land he sold and built a replica goldstone that we could play at if our falmer home record wasn't up to scratch

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Not sure which is which:

torture.jpg

Kev the Ape

f***ing PAIR OF *****. I f***ing HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO OUR CLUB, I f***ing HOPE YOU f***ing ROT IN HELL YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Everyone hates those prize twats archer and bellotti:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I f***ing hate the f***ing bastards, f***ing scum, I hope they both rot away, they are both scums of the earth, f***ing *****, I wish they would both f***ing die
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
He promised on a televison programme that he would deliver a state of the art stadium in Brighton for the Albion. (which I still have taped)
Ask him if he plans to keep his word to the people of Brighton.

Last edited:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
fosters headband said:
He promised on a televison programme that he would deliver a state of the art stadium in Brighton for the Albion. (which I still have taped)
Ask him if he plans to keep his word to the people of Brighton.

You, and any other disgruntled fan, can contact him as below:

Councillor David Frank Bellotti
12 Kipling Avenue
BATH
BA2 4RB

Telephone: 01225 427560

Email: bellotti@cix.co.uk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here