Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Archer & Bellotti

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My sons were treated to a helping of abuse on the train from Bristol to Fratton from a couple of idiots who were slagging me off for being an Archer & Bellotti fan.

For the information of Anthony Grout of Fering and his moronic friend, and anybopdy who thi8nks the same, can I state here and now I AM NOT and NEVER HAVE BEEN A FAN OF THOSE TWO. I probably did as much as anybody and more than most to get the FA and all fellow club chairman to bring them to task for their deeds.

My crime if it was one is to not believe that Dick Knight is the knight in shining white armour that he projected himself as. When he took over if the Kray twins had offered we would have accepted them, we were so desperate.

Time will tell if I am right in my views but I will conceed so far so good but there is a long way to go and I am not entirely convinced about his motives for Falmer although I accept that we need Falmer and sincerly hope that we get permission to build it.

I HOPE THAT ANY IDIOTS WHO THINK OF ME AS AN ARCHER BELLOTTI FAN WILL NOW REALISE THE TRUTH.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry for the spelling mistakes but I didn't check it properly as I was so annoyed when my son phoned to tell me about the trip home. Should have read FERRING.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Ernest said:
You're not the only one sceptical of Dick Tight and his abilities to secure the future of the club.
And that has nothing to do with Archer, Bellotti etc just an overview of Kinght and his 7 years in charge.
What? Does that include keeping the club afloat, bringing the team back to Brighton, winning TWO championships, maybe promotion again this season, organising and pushing for a new stadium and putting his own money into the club?
Yeah I'm really sceptical about what Knights going to do with the club after his 7 years in charge. He's obviously plotting to bring down this club the first chance he gets.
Stop bloody whinging all the time and give the man some credit for once. You've got nothing to back up your predictions.
:angry: :angry:

Last edited:

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Gullet said:
What? Does that include keeping the club afloat, bringing the team back to Brighton, winning TWO championships, maybe promotion again this season, organising and pushing for a new stadium and putting his own money into the club?
Yeah I'm really sceptical about what Knights going to do with the club after his 7 years in charge. He's obviously plotting to bring down this club the first chance he gets.
Stop bloody whinging all the time and give the man some credit for once. You've got nothing to back up your predictions.
:angry: :angry:

In total agreement with you Gullett. Well said

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
BensGrandad said:
My sons were treated to a helping of abuse on the train from Bristol to Fratton from a couple of idiots who were slagging me off for being an Archer & Bellotti fan.

For the information of Anthony Grout of Fering and his moronic friend, and anybopdy who thi8nks the same, can I state here and now I AM NOT and NEVER HAVE BEEN A FAN OF THOSE TWO. I probably did as much as anybody and more than most to get the FA and all fellow club chairman to bring them to task for their deeds.

My crime if it was one is to not believe that Dick Knight is the knight in shining white armour that he projected himself as. When he took over if the Kray twins had offered we would have accepted them, we were so desperate.

Time will tell if I am right in my views but I will conceed so far so good but there is a long way to go and I am not entirely convinced about his motives for Falmer although I accept that we need Falmer and sincerly hope that we get permission to build it.

I HOPE THAT ANY IDIOTS WHO THINK OF ME AS AN ARCHER BELLOTTI FAN WILL NOW REALISE THE TRUTH.

If you're not a fan of Dick Knight, you're not a fan of Brighton & Hove Albion FC.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Keep going Ernest - I can feel the rope tightening round your neck

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I bet 10 years ago you were going around licking Bellotti's arse like a lot of others did who post on here , Atilla for one :angry:

You're losing the plot here big time

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
FFS...what are you lot on?....Dick Knight put a shit load of money and effort into keeping the albion afloat. whilst as paying supporters we have the right to make judgements and criticisms can we please shut the f*** up with all the cynicism and negativity?
I don't know DK, but I am sure he is NOT archenemy or besnottii?
Without him,the albion MAY not have survived. Lets be grateful for what we have and look 4ward to kicking arse in the playoffs.
thankyou!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
bobbyzee said:
FFS...what are you lot on?....Dick Knight put a shit load of money and effort into keeping the albion afloat. whilst as paying supporters we have the right to make judgements and criticisms can we please shut the f*** up with all the cynicism and negativity?
I don't know DK, but I am sure he is NOT archenemy or besnottii?
Without him,the albion MAY not have survived. Lets be grateful for what we have and look 4ward to kicking arse in the playoffs.
thankyou!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Thankyou, but erm.......................isn't that exactly what I said?:)

In retrospect, did David Bellotti do such a bad job? All he was doing was following instructions from his employer like we all have to in life. And what was his reward for all the abuse he got? £28,000 a year! A record of his salary is in companies house for all to see. In the end, he never got back a penny of the money he invested in the club......

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
sorry gullett.....i forgot myself for a moment. like most of us, i get fed up with constant rumour and unfounded nonsense re DK
a large portion of humble pie is currently being eaten!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here