Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

April Jones, Missing Girl in Wales

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is really weird. How can you be so sure somebody did it that you arrest them less than 24 hours after the girl disappeared, yet seemingly have no evidence of where she went or where she is? Obviously the police must know a lot more than they're letting on, but I'd love to know how exactly they think this chap did the deed and also what has changed for them to suddenly claim she won't be found alive.

Forensic and other evidence coming to light, coupled with the sad probability that a small child, with a history of medical problems, is highly unlikely to be able to survive alone and unattended for nearly five days.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Kay Burley now trending on twitter after breaking the news to two people ( I think one was the godmother ) then asking " how do you feel ?"

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Sorry just retread the thread and Kay burley was already mentioned, she really is a heartless cow tho !

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
is she married or related to TCB by any chance?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It seems that with these kind of heinous crimes, the police trawl in those paedophiles that live within the communities and might have the potential to commit that crime.

Then it seems to be the case of elimination or new evidence/leads and suspects.

It begs the question again, why would you let them free in the first place.

I know we have had the debate many times, but again for me they need to be put down like the vermin they are.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Disgusting journalism. Anyone with any sense of decency would not have done that, even if she does have a producer shouting in her ear to do it. Ambulance chasing at it's very worst.

Do Sky News really have to do this? Does their survival really depend upon them breaking every little bit of news first?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Do we know whether he was a paedophile?

I used to be totally against the death penalty, but the murder of children, well I'm not sure.

Poor little April.

It seems that with these kind of heinous crimes, the police trawl in those paedophiles that live within the communities and might have the potential to commit that crime.

Then it seems to be the case of elimination or new evidence/leads and suspects.

It begs the question again, why would you let them free in the first place.

I know we have had the debate many times, but again for me they need to be put down like the vermin they are.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A4b29DNCIAAYY0D.png:large

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
bold, have you tried anger management therapy?

You need to chill a bit man, you've lost your rag several times on this thread alone. Just accept that not everyone in life conforms to your way of thinking.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here