Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

April 1st City riots

Who would you rather clash with?

• Rozzers

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Crusties

Votes: 50 78.1%

• Total voters

I'm looking forward to the riots this wednesday but can't decide whether to dress scruffy and bash the Rozzers or wear a pin stripe suit and bowler hat and run the crusties. Who would you rather ruck with this April 1st?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd rather give the crusties a shoeing any day of the week!

Beat yourself up.

Where's the fun in that? It's what Uncle Spielberg does and look where that's got him. No thanks.
I'm leaning towards a show down with the soap dodgers. Thought I could knock up a placard along the lines of "Bring back the Workhouses" or some such.

It would be fun for us.

And you deserve it for ruining the world's economy!!!!!1

Yes, yes it was ME. But at least I got a few years worth of MASSIVE bonuses for my trouble as well as controlling stakes in a few banks.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I'm looking forward to the riots this wednesday but can't decide whether to dress scruffy and bash the Rozzers or wear a pin stripe suit and bowler hat and run the crusties. Who would you rather ruck with this April 1st?

over the wall we go, all coppers are bastards.....

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
Where's the option for not fighting anyone, but making a dignified and angry protest against the bastards who are 'perfectly legally' destroying the livelihoods of ordinary people, and the system which allows (for instance) the likes of Archer to 'perfectly legally' bring our football club to near oblivion?

'Cos I'll be there, and that's what I'll be doing. To suggest that everyone protesting on Financial Fools' Day is a 'crusty' or an anarchist is rubbish. Boring, conformist rubbish as well, and not worthy of our clever, inventive fanbase!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I see that the Northern Ireland v Poland match was fun and games. 11 police injured, but just 9 people arrested - mainly Poles and at least 2 bars badly damaged.

If , on Wednesday, you see a rioter in a balaclava, combat trousers and flip flops it could well be Mr Mendoza!!!!

Where's the option for not fighting anyone, but making a dignified and angry protest against the bastards who are 'perfectly legally' destroying the livelihoods of ordinary people, and the system which allows (for instance) the likes of Archer to 'perfectly legally' bring our football club to near oblivion?

'Cos I'll be there, and that's what I'll be doing. To suggest that everyone protesting on Financial Fools' Day is a 'crusty' or an anarchist is rubbish. Boring, conformist rubbish as well, and not worthy of our clever, inventive fanbase!

Sod all that. Lets have a RIOT!!!!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

Just as it is to presume everyone that works for a bank is bleeding the country dry.

Jan 30, 2008
do yourself a favour and reel your neck in :bla:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Where's the fun in that? It's what Uncle Spielberg does and look where that's got him. No thanks.
I'm leaning towards a show down with the soap dodgers. Thought I could knock up a placard along the lines of "Bring back the Workhouses" or some such.

Definitely the soap dodging workshy trustafarians.

Be good if the rozzers play Eton Rifles over the tannoys at the time too.

Then retire to the pub to see if that "dancer" is there again :)

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
Just as it is to presume everyone that works for a bank is bleeding the country dry.

Absolutely. Nobody has any quarrel with ordinary workers there. But the people at the top, in cahoots with identikit Newlabourtorylibdem politicians lining their own pockets, are wrecking people's futures. Voting literally changes nothing, since all parties have more or less the same policies. I think the cynics on here will be surprised at the 'non crustiness' of the majority of Wednesday's protestors.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Ban the bomb maaaaaaaaaaan!

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Absolutely. Nobody has any quarrel with ordinary workers there. But the people at the top, in cahoots with identikit Newlabourtorylibdem politicians lining their own pockets, are wrecking people's futures. Voting literally changes nothing, since all parties have more or less the same policies. I think the cynics on here will be surprised at the 'non crustiness' of the majority of Wednesday's protestors.

if 99% of the protesters aren't crusties i'd be astonished frankly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here