Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Applause for Henderson

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I would just like us to show our appreciation to this young Goalkeeper.
When he first joined he was slated on here and he has gone on to prove match after match that he is a very good keeper and it will be a shame when he goes.He will be missed and if people sign this page maybe a copy can be sent to him when he goes back to Villa.
Also his reaction to beating Palace was amazing.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I hope he comes back and we don't sign fatty Blayney.

Harsh on Blayney! He played a massive role in keeping us up last season!

But I have to say I hope we do sign Wayne he has been class since joining us.

:clap2: :clap2: Hope to see him back come January as long as Villa don't try and rip us off.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I hope he comes back and we don't sign fatty Blayney.

I'd be very happy with either, both excellent keepers but Wayne edges it. The Palace reaction puts him on the fast track to legend status.

:clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
eastlondonseagull said:
The great save he pulled off against Le Havre was a sign of things to come. Nice once Wayne :clap2:
When did he play v Le Havre? ???

But yeah he's been great, I wasn't convinced at first but he's got better with every game and now would probably be my number one. :)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
legend in the making, come back in Janurary and watch him go. Him and FDM what a twosome

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
IRELAND'S, IRELAND'S, NUMBER ONE.................

IMPROVING ALL THE TIME........TROUBLE IS, HIS VALUE IS PROBABLY GOING UP TOO CAN WE AFFORD HIM?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hey got to see people coming around to how good Henderson is :) think hes superb , love him to join us , but the money things going to be the major issue , especially if we want McShane aswell

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Braders7 said:
hey got to see people coming around to how good Henderson is :) think hes superb , love him to join us , but the money things going to be the major issue , especially if we want McShane aswell

We must have some money to go and spend on the future of Irelands back line, can you imagine come 2008 and two albion players are lining up for Ireland in the Euros

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here